Trez

...Trez...

Dez's POV

I hear someone crying, it sounds familiar, no. It couldn't be, but it could, no but ... nooo. When I reached around the corner, I notice it was one of my best friends ... and crush, it was ... Trish. Yeah, I have a crush on her.

"...Trish ?" I notice her, curled up in a ball; hugging a picture to herself ... and crying.

"Dez! I'm NOT crying!" I can tell she is.

"You are, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Me ... and ... Ally ... are not ... friends ... anymore!" And with that, she fell and cried into my chest. And me, all confused like Ally and Trish are BEST friends.

"What happened between you two?"

"We both had an argument, so I called her "Ugly girl" And then I noticed tears coming to her eyes, so I said 'I didn't mean to say that' but she ran off, and she bumped into Austin, so she told him everything, so Austin said to me, 'Never talk to them anymore' And that what happened." All I did was, trying to calm her down, and stroking her hair.

"Shh ... Trish ... it's gonna be okay ... shh..." I went to get blankets, our phones and DVDs to watch.

A Couple of Minutes Later:

I put loads of blankets and cushions around me and Trish, I was on my phone; checking my facebook and texting Austin. Trish was also on her phone, lying down on the cushion, with the blanket around her. And me, with my arm around her, as we got comfy. I also brought candles too.

"Trish, you can choose the movie."

I brought:

Barbie: Princess Charm School

Barbie: as Repunzel

Camp Rock

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers: Volume 1, 2, and 3

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Dastardly & Mutley: In their Flying Machines: The Series

Descendants

Grease

Hannah Montana

Horrid Henry

High School Musical 1, 2, and 3

Hello Kitty

One Direction

The Simpsons MOVIE

Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue

"I choose ... Grease ..." Trish picked the DVD out.

We were busy on our phones, but we did take peeks of the movie. Half way through the movie, Trish fell asleep with her phone, slowly slipping out of her hand. I pulled the blanket up to her, while putting a Hello Kitty toy in her arms, making her feel comfortable.

"Night, Trish. I love you." I saw a small smile come on her face, when I said, 'I love you.'

"I love you too." I heard from her mumble. Oh my gosh, she loves me. So she doesn't hate me.

And I brought the blanket around us, turned the light off. And I fell asleep, with Trish sleeping on my chest.

So I hoped you enjoyed that. Bye.

 Bye