Subby

...Subby...

Cubby's POV

Me and Slink were holding on tight onto the Jollyrodger as Stormy brought out Slink's mother. The Jollyrodger was going around in circles, I'm scared.

Stormy's POV

I was trying to get Slink away from Hook and back to his mother but as usual Hook wouldn't do as I say, so when Slink's mother came out. The Jollyrodger started to get go around in circles.

"Uh oh, now you've made Slink's mother angry." I say.

I wasn't looking at what was happening with the Jollyrodger as I got distracted by Cubby and Slink holding on tight on the Jollyrodger. I didn't know Cubby was there. Oh no what have I done? If he gets knocked off the Jollyrodger then it will be my fault.

I wasn't paying attention to Slink's mother, as her tail hit my face, and I went underwater and soon everything became black.

Cubby's POV

"STORMY!!" I screamed Stormy's name, as I saw her get knocked out by Slink's mother's tail. I stood up but soon fell over as the Jollyrodger was still going around in circles. All of a sudden, I saw Izzy sprinkle pixie dust on me and Slink. Me and Slink were flying.

"Thanks Izzy."

"Anytime."

Me and Slink soon landed on Bucky with Jake and Izzy asking us if we were alright.

"We're fine guys but Stormy's not. She's somewhere, unconscious, underwater." I exclaimed. They both looked at me, worried.

"How are we going to save her? We can't breathe underwater." Izzy says. This made me think.

"I've got an idea. Bucky go underwater and I will trying to save Stormy." I exclaimed.

"Cubby, are you crazy? You can't breathe underwater." Jake exclaimed. Doesn't he want me to save Stormy?

"Jake, don't want me to save Stormy? What about if Izzy got knocked out and she was underwater, wouldn't you want to save her?" I asked him. He nodded his head, in realisation.

"Okay, when did this involve me??" Izzy asked us.

"Not everything's about you, Izzy." I exclaimed.

"Bucky go underwater." I exclaimed. He ranged his bell, and we dived underwater. I hopped off of Bucky, to rescue Stormy. I had to hold my breath in, as I can't breathe underwater.

I was swimming for a long time, I kept on looking for Stormy but it was no use. She wasn't anywhere. She probably gaved out her last air of oxygen. I was about to give up until I saw Stormy floating around and not moving. I hurriedly swam to her and scooped her up in my arms. I began to swim back to Bucky. I saw Bucky and I knocked on the window. They both jumped at me, and they were relieved that I found Stormy.

I began to swim back up to land. My hair was flattened on my head. Everything was soaked but I could care less, all I care about is saving Stormy's life. I climbed aboard on Bucky, with Stormy still in my arms. I laid her on the floor. All of us surrounding her.

"How are we going to wake her up?" Izzy asked us. I shrugged.

"Stormy, please wake up. I need you in my life." I exclaimed but she didn't wake up.

"Well...that didn't work." Jake says. I glared at him, as he held his hands up in surrender.

"I know that. Looks like I'm going have to try that pressure on her chest." I say, as I placed my hands above her chest. "1...2...3..." I say, as I began to put pressure on her chest.

I kept putting pressure on her chest about sixteen times but it wasn't working. She wasn't waking up.

"It's not working, I'm going have to try the next method." I say, as they knew what I meant.

"Are you sure, Cubby?" Skully asked me.

"It's one of the only ways to bring her back to life. I have to try." I exclaimed. It required to put my lips to hers and blow down to her lungs. I took a deep breath.

I leaned down and parted her lips, slightly. I blew into her. That was our first kiss...and she wasn't even breathing.

I continued to blow into her with our lips touching again and again. I also applied pressure to her chest. I felt an urgency to bring her back. Nothing else mattered. All that mattered was her living. I have to save her life.

I saw Jake and Izzy hugging each other, really tight, as they are nervous to see if Stormy will never wake up. I was more scared than them.

I blew into her mouth until I heard a slight cough.

"Stormy?" I asked, uncertain whether it's my imagination or it was her. Is she alive? She began to move a bit, also coughing a bit. Jake and Izzy let go of each other and surrounded Stormy again.

"She's alive!" Jake exclaimed, excitedly. He also points a finger at her. She began to open her eyes, and she also groaned a bit. I helped her sit up. She rubbed her eyes.

"C-Cubby, what...?"

"Stormy! You're alive!" I wrapped her up in a hug, relieved. Izzy leaned into Jake, as she wrapped her arms around him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Awwww."

"What's going on?" She asked us, curious and worried.

"You blacked out as you fell underwater, Storms." I exclaimed.

"I did? Why are you guys saying I'm alive?" Stormy asked us.

"You were bearly breathing." Jake says.

"I was?" Stormy asked us. I nodded my head.

"But...Cubby brought you back to life by a kiss." Izzy says, as I started to blush. Stormy asked me, if that was true and I said it was. She kissed me on my cheek.

"Thanks for saving me." She says as she brought me into a hug. I hugged her back, with a smile on my face.

"I will do anything for you, even if it does mean putting my life in risk, just to save yours."