Jizzy

...Jizzy...

Izzy's POV

Today is the worst day ever! It's the Coconut Cook-off. The boys are actually excited for this. I mean I know Cubby would be but Jake?? I didn't know, he would. I'm not that excited.

"Yo Ho! The big day is here!" Jake exclaims excitedly. I stood there with my arms folded, shaking my head. I, unfortunality, had my cooking stuff with me. Oh why couldn't God let me be sick today?? I wouldn't be stubborn then. And today is not that big.

"Does everyone have their cooking ingrediants??" Jake asked us.

"Aye, Aye Jake!" Me and Cubby exclaimed to him. Seriously, I don't care if I win or not.

"I can't wait! I'm going to be the winner!" Cubby exclaimed. Okay, we get his point. Me and Jake looked at him, annoyed.

"Okay, I may get over the top sometimes." Cubby says.

"I'm also going to be judge. I can't wait to eat all your delicious coconut dishes." Skully says. Skully, you won't be able to eat it all. We set off to Neverland, for the coconut cookoff. I can't wait to kick these boys' butts...I mean...good luck guys!

"Welcome to the Coconut Cook-off." Skully greets us. I was working next to Misty the Wonderful Witch.

"Is everyone ready?" We all said yes. All of a sudden, Hook came out nowhere. Probably, try to steal the golden spoon. He said that he was going to borrow. Yeah, sure he was going to "borrow" it. We all began to work on our dishes.

"Izzy, does this need something else?" She asked me. So I decided to try it. Maybe, she needs to add a bit more of Ion Nute.

"Maybe, a bit of Ion Nute." I say. She agreed with me. And I went to cook on my own. A few minutes later, Skully told us to put down our Utensils. Okay, we get that Skully is the judge but I think he's going a bit too overboard with it. All of a sudden, Hook started to say 'Quiet you blastered bird..." to Skully and then he was whispering something to his dish...all of a sudden, his dish went out of control. Gooing Hook and his crew. What the heck is happening??

"Take cover everyone!!" Jake shouted. We all took cover. This is scary. Hook's dish grew into monster. Knocking the stove over.

"YOU FLOUDERING FOOLS; WHAT KIND OF RECIPE BOOK, DID YOU STEAL FOR ME?!" Hook yelled at his crew. Wait recipe book?? Oh god, Hook being sneeky as ever. Decides to steal a recipe book from Misty. Me and Misty stood up from our hiding place.

"So that what happened. Urrr! You used my magic recipe book and turned it into a Souplette Monster. I can still use my Rainbow Wand...err." The Souplette Monster grabbed her wand and threw it across the ground. That is so rude. I'm going have to stop this.

"YOU BIG BULLY! YOU LEAVE MY MATIES ALONE!!" I screamed at him. All of a sudden, he looked at me and growling at me. I began to walk backwards. Oh no... "I mean..." He swooped down and had me wrapped tightly in his hand. I tried to escape but I couldn't.

"Woah! Urr...this is an emergency but...I can't reach my pixie dust!" I say, while struggling to get out of his grip. He began to walk out of the cook-off, he ripped the banner down. Oh god, that cook-off is a mess right now.

"Don't worry Izz, we'll save ya!" Jake screamed to me. Oh someone just save me.

Jake's POV

We all took cover, as this monster that Hook created grew out of control. Me, Cubby, and Skully stood from our hiding places, when we saw Izzy walked right up to the Souplette Monster. We all looked at each other, worried and then back to Izzy.