Riarkle

...Riarkle...

Riley's POV

"Riley, are you okay?" I keep hearing everyone, asking me that question, I always say 'I'm fine' but the truth is I'm not. I feel like everyone hates me, and my friends just use me.

The tears keep on falling, as I get mean texts from ... someone I don't know.

'You exist, you're weird and you should kill yourself' I keep trying to that, as I self harm myself.

I thought no one found out until one day ...

"...Riley ... ?? ..." That was Farkle, behind me. As he had two milkshakes for him, and me. He dropped the milkshakes, grabbed the knife out of my hand ... he had a shock look on his face.

"Farkle! Give that back!"

"No! I'm not letting you kill yourself, show me your arms." I refused too, but Farkle pulled up my sleeves ... he had a shock look on his face, but also tears coming down his face.

"Why ... ? ..." That the question; he asked me.

"... I ... I can't tell you."

"Riley, you can tell me anything, we've known eachother since First Grade."

"Okay ... I ... self ... harm ... "

"Why ... ? ..."

"I feel like everyone hates me, as I get these mean text messages ..." The last part, I didn't mean to say that.

"Hand me over your phone." I did as he said.

"I'm going to get my hands on ..." I cut him off, as I really don't want them to get hurt.

"Okay ... but Riley, come to me, if you're getting bullied." I nodded as I smiled, to see that he was there for me.

A Couple of Days Later: Farkle's POV

"RILEY!" I screamed, when I saw Riley laying in a pool of her own blood. I checked her pulse, it was still there but very light. I whipped out my phone, and called 911. (Fact: In the UK, it's 999.)

"Hello ... I found my friend Riley Matthews, laying in a pool of her own blood ... yes, she is unconscious ... she still does, but it's very light ... my name is Farkle Minkus ... okay, bye!" I hung up, and held Riley close to my chest, I felt tears coming down my face ... why ? Why does it have to happen to Riley? I can't lose the love of my life ... yes, I do have a crush on her ... no ... I'm in love with her.

"I'm sorry Riley, I wish didn't happen to you ... I wish it happened to me, you don't deserve this." I whisper into her ear.

As I heard the Ambulance, Riley got ripped out of my arms. As I saw her, get strapped to a board, she just looked broken, and very small.

"Can I come ?" I asked them. I just wanna hold her hand, and make sure she's not getting hurt.

"Sure, IF ONLY, is she your girlfriend?" I got really annoyed at that, I can't come in unless she is my girlfriend???!!

"Yes!" I said very quickly, so I could her hold hand.

A Couple of Days Later:

As I sit next to Riley's hospital bed; holding her hand. All I could hear was her breathing and heart monitor, she's just looks broken.

Dear Riley,

I hope you will make it through this. I love you Riles.

From Farkle xx

As I was sleeping, I felt my hand being squeezed. I looked over at Riley, and notice her waking up.

"Farkle ..."

"Shh, Riles ... I'm here."

"Did you say, you love me ?"

"Yeah ..."

"I love you too, Farkle." And with that, she kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back.

" And with that, she kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back