Chapter 5 - Roommate

Hellooo! I tried my best to make this longer for you guys! That's how much I love you (and bread) ;) I know I've been saying this far too much but please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Love you.. -Vee

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

Chapter 5 - Roommate

"Uh, hello." I greeted. She glanced at me and pursed her lips.

"Look, I'd appreciate it if you don't talk to me in public and don't tell anyone we're roommates, okay?" She left without waiting for my response. How lovely.

I organized my stuff and lied down on my bed. This place isn't really that bad. It's actually a nice place except that there's only one bathroom which means I have to share with Amy.

I looked at her side of the room filled with my logo and face. I never knew I had this much merchandise. I giggled at the irony of my situation.

My phone beeped. It was a text message from Van, my ever loyal best friend.

Just finished class. Here at Starbucks. I'll wait for you here.

I smiled and headed for the Starbucks but there's a problem.

"Oh, creep-ella!" One of Stephs cheerleader friends shouted. It was Angel Damons. I can't believe her parents named her an angel when she's the complete opposite.

I just kept on walking trying to ignore them but they surrounded me, making me stop.

"What?" I mumbled. My heart beating wildly. I wanted to run away but that would make them go after me more.

"I saw you making googly eyes at Aiden. I know your trick, bitch. You think your act of being a damsel in distress will work on him? Stay away from him! He's mine. Got that? Go play with your voodoo or something." Then she pushed me, making me fall on the ground. A few of the students laughed. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I will not give them the satisfaction.

Amy was also with them but she just stayed quiet and looked at me. I stood up and ran away as I heard their fits of laughter.

I was near starbucks now. I tried to fix my expression and clean myself up before Van sees me. My palm was scraped and bleeding but it only hurt a little.

I sighed and went inside. Van was at the corner munching on his muffin. He looked at me and stood up.

"What happened?" He asked, noticing instantly that there was something wrong. I could never really hide anything from him no matter how much I tried.

I ran to him and cried. People were looking but I didn't care. Van hugged me back and whispered comforting words.

When I calmed down, Van ordered me a hot chocolate as we sat down.

"Tell me." He demanded, his eyes blazing.

"No." I shook my head. Even though I dislike Angel as much as Steph, doesn't mean I want her dead.

"It's fine, Van. I'm fine." I was trying to calm him down since he's pretty pissed. I winced when I touched my mug of hot chocolate. Crap, I forgot about the wound in my palm.

Van raised his eyebrows and looked at my palm that was swollen and bleeding.

"What. Is. This?" He said each word slowly. I gulped. Van is a great friend and all but he can get angry pretty easily. I understand why he's acting this way though. He got bullied when he was younger and believe it or not I acted like him before whenever someone tried to hurt him. I guess history does repeat itself.

"I just tripped." I lied, looking at anywhere but him. A BIG giveaway that I was lying. Everytime I lie my eyes start to cross so I try not to look at anyone's eyes when I am lying.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me that."

I looked at him in the eyes and opened my mouth. "It was Angel, she pushed me and said some stuff but it's okay." I admitted in defeat, his amber eyes forcing the truth out of me.

"I see." He said calmly. Too calmly. The calm before the storm.

"What are you going to do?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing. Let's get your palms cleaned up." He stood up and whistled a jolly tune. Van is definitely up to something.

What the hell is he planning to do? We went to the clinic and it was almost dark. Van left saying he has something to do to which I hope wasn't related to Angel.

I lied down on the grass and looked at the sunset. Someone sat down near me but I didn't take notice on who it was.

"Sorry." It was Amy. I looked at her in surprise.

"About what?" I asked though I already know why.

"For not doing anything to help you. It's just that-"

"You don't have to explain. I understand." And I do. I knew Amy was nicer than all of the others combined.

"No, you don't. You see, I'm in a cheerleading scholarship and if I so much as talked back to them or didn't act the way they do, it's bye bye scholarship and hello to bad future," She sighed, frustrated. "I don't even like them! My god! I hate their shrilly voices and constant b*tching."

I looked at her in surprise and I laughed. "Me too. So you don't believe in my curse?" I said in sarcasm, implying the rumors that Steph made up.

Amy snorted. "You should meet my grandmother. She's a total weirdo but I love her nonetheless." I smiled her.

"Thank you. It's nice to know not all of the popular kids are horrible."

Amy laughed at that.

I started humming one of my songs out of habit as we sat there and Amy shrieked.

"You know blue moon?!" She asked, her tone excited. I froze. Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Um, yeah." I muttered. It's nice to see that she likes my songs though.

"I knew you were cool. I just love her! Her songs have meaning to it, you know? I wish I could meet her someday." Amy said wistfully. I beamed at her, happy to know that my music can touch many.

"I'm sort of close with blue moon. I could give you VIP tickets to her gig this saturday." I offered her. Her eyes widened and she started hyperventilating.

"Oh my god! Ahhhh!!! Are you serious!? Oh my god!" She screamed.

"Yup, I'll give it to you when we go to our dorm." I smiled at her and we both headed to our dorm. I never knew she was so. . . preppy.

I gave her the tickets and she was smiling so hard it looked like her cheeks were going to break.

After that, I knew Amy and I will be good roommates.

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

Hey, guys! What did you think of this chapter? Please COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN. It would be really nice to know that my efforts from writing this book is being acknowledged by you wonderful people! ;)

Love you all!

<3 Vee