Chapter 10 - Dream Come True or Not?

I would just like to thank all of you guys who VOTED and COMMENTED on this story and to those who read it. I really, really appreciate it since you guys are the reason I continue to write. I will try my best to make this story interesting and worth your time in the long run. I love you, guys! :') Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥

Chapter 10 - Dream Come True or Not?

I was standing on stage in all my sweat rocking glory, singing my heart out as the audience screamed.

I felt so confident that no one would've thought I was the weak, bullied Elizabeth Walter. I lived for this mini concerts in Black Sun. It never ceases to amaze me on how much I could affect the people watching me right now. The way they moved, screamed and cried to my songs made me see that they understand the pain and confusion that I felt.

I bowed and went down the stage as they applauded. I walked over to Jimmy.

"Hey, Jim. How are you?"

"Good. Fans went wild tonight. Your songs can really touch hearts, you know? It's like I can feel your pain and can relate to it at the same time." Jimmy smiled at me. Jimmy is an honest guy so I appreciate it everytime he compliments my music.

"Thanks, Jimmy. That means a lot." I said sincerely and kissed him on the cheek. "By the way, I know about you and Billy." I whispered in his ear. I winked at him and the blush quickly spreading on his face told me that I was right.

"Ta-ta." I laughed and waved goodbye since I know Jimmy might die from a heart attack if I teased him about it. People asked me for autographs and some pictures. It was after 45 minutes that I got the chance to rest.

I sat down next to Van who was talking to his friend who is also from Richmond. Van is friends with lots of people, I thought enviously. Is this the favorite hang out of Richmond kids now? I see tons of them, I sighed. I guess Black Sun is the only club worth going to in this area or probably this whole city. Thank god my disguise is very well put together.

"Hey, Blue Moon, you are so awesome. I'm Rena." She greeted me with a sweet smile on her face. She was from Richmond and she's actually nice. She's the secretary the student body.

"Hello." I smiled back but looked at her in confusion when she suddenly stiffened and glared at the floor.

"Hey, guys!" It was Steve, Aidens best friend. If that means Steve is here then probably so is Aiden. I quickly scanned the place and saw Aiden at the bar. He was buying drinks. Okay. I have at least 5 minutes before Aiden comes over here. Breathe in, breathe out. I repeated the mantra over my head to calm my wildly beating heart.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Steve told me, his warm brown eyes concerned.

"I'm fine. Just tired from the concert." I lied. Oh, crap! Aiden is already coming over.

"Maybe you should rest." Van suggested his voice worried.

"I'm good."

"I bought some drinks. Would you guys like some?" Aiden strolled over to us with a dazzling smile on his handsome face. Everyone muttered their agreements while me and Rena stayed quiet. I need to act normal. 

"Guys, I have to go." Rena said, hastily leaving the table and headed out to the clubs main exit. She seemed flustered for some reason. I wonder why. Aiden frowned at Rena and carefully placed the drinks on the glossy black table.

"That's weird." I mumbled.

"Um, Blue Moon, Can I talk to you for a minute?" Aiden held out his hand for me to take. I gulped and put my hand on top of his. My heart went all over the place.

We went outside and I shivered from the cold of the night. Aiden shrugged off his jacket and handed it to me.

"I'm fine. You might be cold." I said as I rubbed my shoulders.

"I think I'll survive." He grinned and put it around my shoulders. My cheeks heated up and I hugged his warm jacket to my chest. It smelled really nice. I could die from happiness right now.

"So what did you want talk about?" I said after a few moments of silence. We were sitting at one of the club benches.

"I tried to call you."

I know. That's why I threw my phone away.

"I sort of lost my phone. I'm sorry I couldn't answer your call." I apologized. My heart feels like it's about to explode. Do you know the feeling where you're afraid you might say something stupid to your crush, like, I don't know, tell your secret identity? I'm feeling that right now.

"I see. Um, I actually found a phone in my school. It rang everytime I called your number and it showed my number so. . . I'm guessing it's yours?" He searched his pocket and pulled out my phone.

"Yes, thank you." I mumbled as I took the phone from his hands.

"Since I found this in Richmond, does that mean you go there for school?" He raised his single eyebrow at me in question. I looked at him in envy. I could never raise my eyebrow. Everytime I tried I turn into an owl so I stopped.

I bit my lip and nodded slowly. To my surprise, he smiled widely.

"Good to know."

"Look, Aiden. Why are you trying so hard to learn my real identity?" I said sadly. I like Aiden. A lot. I don't want him to be dissapointed. He deserved better than a liar who can't face her insecurities and who can't stand up for herself.

"Because I'm in love with you." He said softly, looking into my eyes with his blue eyes. My mouth gaped open from the intensity of his eyes. Being a well known rockstar, I've had lots of confessions dedicated to me but it was just a form of admiration nothing serious. With Aiden, it was different. My heart was beating so fast. The guy that I loved for years said he was falling for me. It was a dream come true.

"I- I feel the same way," I breathed, tears fell from my eyes. "But what if you found out who I really was and you didn't like me? Aiden, I'm not real. This is not the real me." I sobbed. That was the truth. Blue Moon is just a cover up to show what I feel but if Elizabeth Walter sang in front of that stage? Nobody would listen. Like the way they ignored her and gave her creeped out stares her whole life. The girl who is different from everybody else. Aiden wouldn't like the real me.

"Then show me who you really are." He said, determination in his voice. I shook my head sadly at him.

"I'm sorry." I croaked. I shrugged off his jacket and laid it down on the bench and ran inside Black Sun. I hid in my private room and stayed there crying. Somebody unlocked the door. Only three people has the key to my room. Me, Billy and my best friend.

Van walked in and hugged me to his chest.

"It's going to be okay." He comforted me but it only made my cry harder.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked him after a few minutes of hiccups from crying. I was wiping my tears with my hands. He looked hesitant but nodded his head.

"Aiden told me about it. He looked pretty torned up," Van patted my back gently. "He told me to give you this." Van handed me a card just the size of my palm. It was folded in half. My hands trembled as I opened the card. I didn't know know whether to be happy with his determination or sad because I don't deserve him. But I couldn't help a hopeful tear escape my eyes as I read the 7 beautiful words written in the card.

'I will love you no matter what.

- Aiden.'

 !♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥

Awwwww.. I felt so sappy when I wrote this chapter. :') Please feel free to comment on what you think about this chapter. Don't forget to VOTE!!!!