Chapter 14 - Famous

Enjoy :)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT OR FAN! It's what I live for. Hahaha

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 - Famous

Today is literally the most awkward day of my life. The quiet bullied life I had before vanished as soon as I stepped inside the school. People surrounded me instantly and flocked around me. What surprised me more was that they didn't flock around me to tease or bully me, they flocked around me to get my autograph. This wasn't the reaction I expected nor wanted.

"Excuse me." It was hard pushing through the crowd and I was feeling a bit claustrophic as the students thrusted their pens and papers for me to sign. I even saw familiar faces that used to bully and laugh at me before but I ignored all of them as I rushed to escape.

I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and suddenly I was dragged out of the crowd. I ran as the stranger dragged me with him. But when I looked at who it was, my heart did somersaults. It was Aiden.

We stopped running when we reached his office. Both of us were breathing hard and have our hands on our knees as we breathed in and out. When both of us were rested, Aiden stood up straight and looked at me. An emotion passed in his eyes that I couldn't place.

"Take a sit. Would you like a drink?" He said casually as he headed for the refrigerator in the corner. I sat down at the couch and tried to calm my heart.

"Yes, please." I was watching Aiden closely and it was nervewracking. He was so calm. It was as if I was just another student he's helping, like nothing happened. Did that mean that he was disappointed when he found out I was blue moon? That thought made my heart ache and my eyes shine with unshed tears.

"Here." Aiden handed me a bottle of water and sat down next to me. "So how are you?" He asked me.

"Good, I guess. You?"

"Great, just great. I think you should stay here for a few minutes and wait until the students out there are gone." He stated. Is this the only conversation we're going to talk about? Will he not shout or hate me for lying to his face even though I knew he was looking for me? I fidgeted in my seat.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend a meeting." Aiden stood up to leave and I watched him go as I sat there alone. I looked at the door in disbelief. He didn't even. . .

I knew it. Tears formed in my eyes. I knew it. I knew it. Aiden wouldn't love me for me. That's why he's not saying anything because he doesn't like Elizabeth Walter. That hurt like a hundred knives stabbing into my heart. Someone knocked on the door and I quickly wiped the tears away.

"Come in." I tried to make my voice loud and clear but it turned out the opposite.

"Ella." It was Van. I burst into tears and I hugged him.

"Van, It hurts." I whimpered. Is this what Van felt like when he knew I didn't love him that way? I cried even more.

"What happened? I saw you running in here with Aiden." Van stroked my hair which calmed my sobbing.

"He didn't say anything and just left me here to go to a meeting. It was as if I was just another student." I hiccupped.

"Maybe he still can't wrap his head around it. Give him some time, Ella. I mean, he spent so much time finding out who you are that he doesn't know what to do now that he knows you."

"You think so?" I asked him. I guess Van's right. Maybe Aiden doesn't know what to do or the worst case scenario is Aiden being mad at me for lying.