Chapter 6 - Invitation

Hey guys! Any of you gals experienced a heart break? Because I had one recently and it didn't feel to good.. ;'(  Anyways, This is chapter 6! ENJOY!

- VEE <3

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

Chapter 6 - Invitation

“Hey, Will you come to the Campus party tomorrow night?” Amy asked while she painted her nails a bright pink color. It was funny how she kept on screaming when she saw me (my blue moon self) singing on stage. She was screaming her head off last Saturday and when I mentioned her name on stage as a special guest she looked like she was about to faint. It was hilarious though it was hard to find an excuse on why I can’t come with her during the gig.

I told her I had to meet up with a distant relative though I only had one left. I had one cousin but his parents died in a car accident. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him. He was adopted by a famous producer who is too busy to make a family and Rome hardly ever sees that guy since he's too busy with work which leaves Rome almost always alone.

Rome is a nice guy once you get to know him. At first, it might seem like he’s a jerk but he’s got a soft side to him. He used to be sweet but after his parents died he toughened up a lot and hardly smiles anymore. I better check in with him sometime. I looked at my phone to send him a text but stopped myself. I forgot he was camping out this month with his friends who I think are just using him for his money but Rome doesn't care. He stopped caring a long time ago. I think I'm the only thing that he cares for.

Also, I felt sad every time I look at my phone since I kept on waiting for Aiden to text me ever since I gave him my number. He never called or text which annoyed me.

“Ella? Come back to earth, please.” Amy waved her hand at my face. I didn’t even know she was standing in front of me.

“Sorry, I was thinking.” I apologized. Amy sighed, “Sometimes I wonder about you. So will you go to the party or not?” She asked again.

“No.” Parties in campus and I don’t mix & mingle. I have Van but he has other friends so he can’t be with me 24/7 and Amy can’t be seen with me or else the b*tches might do something about her scholarship.

“Why not?” Amy demanded as if what I said was a treachery. Amy just loves parties and not going to them is like a social suicide for Amy.

“It’s boring and I’ll just probably get bullied by Steph and her bimbos for being there.” I shuddered at the last memory of me going to a party. Steph made sure that every inch of me was covered in punch. It was all over facebook and I was the laughing stock for a whole month. It was unbearable.

Amy frowned and looked at me with pity. “You have it rough, don’t you? And I thought my life was hell.” She muttered. I just smiled sadly at her.

“Why don’t you try standing up for yourself?” Amy sat next to me and she hugged her knees. I can’t tell her the answer though. There are two reasons why I don’t fight back. First, I’m a coward. Yes, I admit that fact. Second, If I stand up for myself it will cause attention and if I get attention someone might notice my secret and I sure as hell don’t want anyone knowing I’m blue moon unless it was completely necessary.

I shrugged at Amy. She groaned. “You can tell me. I’m not going to spill the beans to anyone!” I chuckled at her words. I can see that she was honest about that. I know I can trust Amy but. . . “Maybe some other time, okay?”

“Boo,” Amy pouted. “I have calculus to attend to so see ya later, alligator.” I saw the look of hurt in her eyes as she left and I sighed. I’ll just have to apologize later.