Chapter 9 - Confession

Hey guys, so in this chapter you'll see Aiden's P.O.V.!! Yay, right? I'm feeling crazy! Anyways, enjoy chapter 9. 

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

Chapter 9 - Confession

"Hey, Rome." I greeted my 16-year-old cousin through the cheap phone I bought. My phone was in Aiden's office and I can't get it without revealing my identity. Rome called while I was in class so I went outside the hall in a hurry so that the teacher wouldn't give me minus points from hearing my Lady Gaga ringtone.

"Hey, um, El. . . I have something to tell you."

I don't know why but when a person says that it starts making me feel all panicked.

"Is it bad?" I frowned.

"No! not for you, at least. It's just that my Dad is planning to kick me out." Rome said. What did he do now?

"Really?," I gasped. "What are you planning to do?"

"He said that I have to finish high school which means two more years of crap! It's horrible," He grumbled. "I'm packing right now. He said after I graduate, he'll take me back." I could see Rome gritting his teeth in frustation.

"That won't be so bad, which school are you going to?" I asked, Rome never finished high school since the accident with his parents happened during his sophomore year.

"Richmond, the same school as you. I'm going to live at the dorms there."

"Oh," I didn't know how to feel about that. I hope Rome doesn't cause a ruckus here because I'm sure that he just might do something crazy. "What did you do to your Dad anyway?" I questioned, curiosity filling my mind.

"Well. . . I didn't do anything to him, I just hijacked a car when I got drunk and yeah, he said it was the last straw." He said casually as if hijacking a car was a daily occurence for him.

"Rome! Are you out of your mind? you hijacked a car?" I scolded him, rage on my voice. He seriously needed some disciplining. I wasn't surprised Evan, his adopted Dad, kicked him out.

"Chill out, El. It's fine. I just need to graduate and everything will be fine."

"Your ruining your life and you want me to chill out?!" I shrieked at him. Rome is very dear to me. I wouldn't want him to end up as a drunk slob in the future. I hope the strict teachers here will be able to straighten him out.

"You're not my mother!" He screamed then hanged up. I looked at my phone in shock. Rome never shouted at me before. I felt guilty but I know that he needs someone to set him straight. I just hope I do a good job.

***

~Aiden~

"Aiden, the social events club is waiting for your approval for the theme of this years ball. They wanted it to be a bit different so they chose Rock n' Roll. Do you approve?" Rena, his student body secretary, reported to him. She was smart and somewhat strange but Rena does her tasks well. Aiden likes her straightforwardness but that's where it ends.

Rena never hid her strong dislike for Aiden ever since he rejected her confession a few months back. What else did she expect? Aiden already likes someone else.

"Tell them to prepare a presentation and the program of events. We'll have a meeting about it." He said politely, trying not to squirm under the girls cold gaze.

Rena nodded and turned to leave without another word. "Wait!" Aiden called. "Did someone claim the phone yet?" his heart drummed wildly. When he was trying to call blue moon he heard a phone ringing far away, without thinking he followed the sound and found it lying on the grass with his number blaring on the screen which means blue moon must be in campus. He's waiting for her to take it from the office but so far, no such luck.