First day back to school

"Get up.."

*groans*

"Vicious, wake up."

"She's not going to get up.. "

"Then I'm going to wake her up- my way!!"

I was thankful that I got a few more minutes of sleep, but also hated myself for it.

I suddenly shot up, this cold, wet feeling all over my body.

"Wa- What the fuck, Jeff!?"

"We told you to get up." He said, looking down at me.

"When Jeff says wake up," Chimed Ben, "I wouldn't hesitate."

I growled at the both of them." Get the hell out of my room, before I cut your balls off."

"I'm not scared." Said Jeff

"I am!! Let's get out!! Hurry!!" He cried, shoving Jeff out of my room.

I laughed as they walked out, and locked it behind them.

I changed out of my wet pajamas,  or my tank top and Pajama pants, and pulled out some of my new clothes.

"Still smell like Jeff.." I said, smiling to myself.

He was such a softy- but he'll never admit it. Which was fine by me.

I threw on some sweatpants with chains dangling from either sides, and a sweatshirt. It was about nine days before my birthday, and it was freezing already.

That made me wonder if these monsters celebrate those kind of holiday's, maybe since Sally was still young, they all celebrated for her.

I walked out the door, and walked down the stairs. Something weird shifted over my back, and I then remembered my wings.

These two feather flappers felt like hell when they came in.. just like my now black scars.

I looked in the mirror, seeing my hair frayed everywhere.

I grabbed my brush from the top shelf, and made it normal again.

"Hey, hurry up in there, I gotta take a piss."

"Give me a minute, Ben!!" I called. I brushed my teeth and opened the door.

"It's all yours."

"Finally!" He said, shoving pass me. I rolled my eyes and went into the livingroom, seeing Jeff on the couch watching TV.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"It's 7:49. When does school start, anyways?"

"At 8:45. Shouldn't be far from here.."

"That's what you said when we went to the mall yesterday." He replied."It was three hours away!!"

"Yeah- well this time I mean it- shouldn't take more than thirty minutes to get there." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Vicious." Greeted Masky, eating a bowl of fruit loops.

"Good morning, Masky." I said. "Where's the cereal?"

"In the cabinet, to your left," He said, "And the bowls are in the third one."

"Since when did fruit loops have chocolate chips in them?" Asked Jack.

"Well, you know it's the twenty first century- and they don't deliver McDonald's to your home." Said Masky.

Hoody giggled a few times. Then, I heard the sound of a chair come flying back, and turned to see Jack running towards the bathroom. I remained corrected when moments later I heard Jack banging on the door, telling Ben to get out.