So much for the word 'hatred'..

{Jeff's POV}

I stood at the door for a few seconds. "What the hell just happened?"

I walked down the hall, slowly. She let me cut her. Is she... bipolar? Does she have massive moodswings?

I had never seen her act like that before.

Was that how she really was? Oh well.. I'm just going to let it roll off my shoulders, and bretend it never happened.

***

I sat down at the table again. Everyone had come down to eat.

"This is really great!" Said Ben, gobbling down the roast. Everything was quiet until Sally said something.

"Hey... Where's Vicious?"

Suddenly, we heard water running from upstairs.

"Vicious, dinner!" Called Slendy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She mummbled as we heard her come down the stairs,

And everything went quiet.

"...What? Is there something wrong?"

"Vicious.." said Masky," What happened to your face?"

I felt my heart sank. She's gonna tell them it was me..

Slendy was going to kill me.

"Oh.. This?" She moved her bangs, revealing two scars- one on each eye, and they were vertical.

"I thought that if I was to live here.." she said, smiling and not even glancing or attempting to mention me in the situation." I'd have to look less human, more Creepy Pasta type."

Everyone froze. Not a sound was made.

"Well, that went down quickly." I muttered under my breath, stabbing the food." She hasn't even been here for more than a matter of minutes and she's already turning into one of us."

"Yeah, supper strong, too!"  Called out Sally.

"No kidding, she left a pretty nasty bruise on your stomach, Jeff." Said Masky.

I flicked him off in responce.

"Woah wait- she left a bruise on your stomach, Jeff?" Asked Ben.

"Yep!" shouted Sally. "That's why Masky was laughing earlier."

I looked down. Vicious quietly pulled out her chair and sat directly across from me."Can you pass me the salt Jeff, please?"

"Better do it." Said Ben." Or else she'll leave a bruise on your face where everyone can see."

"Go to hell."

They started smirking and laughing as I handed Vicious the salt.

We continued the rest of supper in basic chat, I had no idea that Vicious was an artist- and a musician. I guess we all learned something new about her...

After dinner, I got a shower, and went to bed. I was about to open my door when Vicious walked by.

"Hey," I stopped her in the hall, looking at my doorknob the entire time." Thanks for... not getting me in trouble."

She shrugged." Your welcome. As much as I like to see when your mad- We do live in the sane household. Might as well not be swarn enemy's."

"Yeah.. Well, goodnight.. Vicious."

" To you, as well." She said, sounding really intelegent.

***

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. A thousand things happened today. Literally.

But what caught me offguard... was Vicious.
"Was she playing me? Is she messing with my head? Is this how she really is- but hasn't shown it till now? Why was she so nice to me?"

All these questions made my head hurt.. I decided to give it to tomorrow to think about it. I was seriously tired.

Later.. I drifted to sleep.

{Sally's POV}

"Tehehehe! Your really good at making jokes, Charlie!"

"I know." Replied the Teddy bear.

"And tomorrow, Vicious will play with us!! She said so after dinner."

"I told you she was a Creepy Pasta." Said Charlie." And- she's a alternative, too."

"Yeah, I know." I yawned. "Jeff doesn't like her , though."

"That's a lie." Said Charlie.

"No it's not- Jeff told me himself."

"Jeff doesn't want anyone to know. He secretly likes her. A lot."

"Oh?" I said, giggling." You mean- like, like her, like her?"

"Mm- hm. But you can't tell them, Sally. Don't tell anyone, its between me and you."

"I wont." I said, looking at Charlie. "Are you sure your not lying?"

"I am never wrong, Sally. And you know that."

"Oh right, I forgot!" I said, smiling. I turned of the lights and crawled into bed with Charlie.

"Jeff's gonna have a girlfriend.." I thought.

"Very... very soon.."