Chapter 20: Snowball Fight

Hey peeps, here you go. Yes another chapter for y'all. This is rare for this story two chapters at one time. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28

Chapter 20: Snowball Fight

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Well its the day after Christmas. We all had a wonderful day. I forgot to tell you all that when Alice opened her gift from me I swear she had a heart attack if that was even possible. When she took out the jacket and looked at it I held my breath because she was holding it and not doing nothing. Then she let out a scream that made all of jump out of our skins. Then she put it on and started to run around jumping up and down. She even came up to me and picked me up bridal style and ran with me around the house telling me thank you over and over again. Jasper caught up to us then and sent a big wave of calm to her. She got so calm real fast that she dropped me on the floor. Where I landed in the living room is now a permanent dent. I got up and everyone was laughing so hard even the girls that I join them. Like I said it was a very good day. Now today is going to be so much fun.

The wolf pack is coming over today and we are going to have one huge snowball fight. There will be no humans here except Tay and her kids but she knows about us. There will be no rules because the kids are not playing till way later. It is just now going on 9am and mine and Edward girls are up now.

“Jennifer honey, please come help me get the girls breakfast ready,” Edward called to me.

So I got up from watching TV and went into the kitchen where Edward and the girls were. We fixed them some bacon, eggs, and toast. With some orange juice and a covered cup of animal blood. Devon and his mom were eating also. I grabbed a plate and Edward grabbed the other two and we walked into the dining room where they were. I sat a plate in front of Nessie and she smiled at me.

“Thank you mommy. When can we come and play in the snow?” she asked me.

“That will be later on today. See us adults want to have a huge snowball fight and you all would get hurt if you played with us. So when we get done with our fight then we will bring you all out to play in it,” I told her.

“Can we watch you play?” Meka asked me.

“Yeah, but from inside the house. You might get hit outside so to be safe you all can watch us from the big windows,” I told her.

They all three nodded their little heads and started to eat. Edward then swept me off my feet and ran me upstairs to our room. I laughed the whole way up because I don't have all my powers on. I found out not long ago that I can turn my powers off and on. I don't always turn them all off just some. He sat me on the bed and smiled.

“Lets get ready. Jake just called and said that they were on their way,” Edward told me.

So I got p from the bed and went into the closet. I put on a heavy sweater and some jeans and my water proof boots. We may not get cold but it would feel funny playing in the snow not dressed right for it. So we both go dressed and walked downstairs. Alice came up to us then.

“Okay, we have 20 minutes till the pack gets here. Lets go out and make as many snowballs as you can. When they get here then we will give them just as much time to make them some snowballs then the fight will begin,” Alice told us.

So me and Edward gave the girls some kisses and then we walked out into the front yard where we had another 4 feet of snow fall. First we all made a wall for all of us to hide behind. Then all 8 of us started to make snowballs at vampire speed. By the time the pack showed up we had a little over a 1000 snowballs made. But they could not see them because we had them hid in different places and behind our wall. Jake and Tay came in a car with their babies and Tay went in the house with the babies. The rest of the pack came as wolves but phased back as soon as they got here. They saw our wall and smiled. Sam came to the middle of the battlefield and Jasper met him. They shook hands and smiled at each other.