Chapter 11: Another set of Babies

Hello to all my wonderful fans. I hope yall are having a good day/night. Well here is another chapter, I hope everyone enjoy.

Chapter 11: Another set of Babies

Well I am starting where I left off. I was coming down stairs with Edward’s help and when I got down stairs I saw my mom and dad and then their scent and Tay’s scent all hit me like I brick wall. I looked at Edward and he had a tight hold on my arm and then I took a deep breath and held it. Edward walked me to the couch and he sat down and then he pulled me onto him to sit. He still had a tight grip on me and I smiled at him. I felt funny trying to look and act sick around my parents. I started to take little breaths and wow the scent of three full humans made my mouth start to water with venom. I was then feeling calm and I gave Jasper a week smile. “Wow honey, you look well different. Are you going to be OK?” Mom asked me. “Yeah, I am just healing from having three beautiful baby girls,” I told her. Then mom Esme brought me Renesmee and I held her and then she looked at me and put her hand on my face. “Mommy, they smell real good,” she told me. I just smiled at her and then I told her in her ear “honey, you can’t bite them OK? And tell your other two sisters that also please,” I asked her. She nodded her head and then I looked at my parents again. “Oh my Jennifer and Edward, you two make beautiful babies. Now tell me one thing, how can you tell them apart?” Dad Ryan asked me. “Well, here in my arms is Renesmee, she has all purple on and then Alice has Maddy, and she is wearing all blue, and then Rose is holding Meka, and she is wearing all pink. That is how we tell them apart,” I told them.

We were sitting around talking and then I had to get up and go to the bathroom to change my contacts. I got up from Edward’s lap and I walked to our bathroom and when I got there my contacts burned out of my eyes. I went to get me another pair and when I put them in they disappeared and I started to panic. “Edward honey, please will you come here for a minute,” I called to him from our room. I stood there and then he was by my side. “Honey, I have a problem. Look at my eyes, I tried to put in some new contacts and well they burned up right when I put them in. What am I going to do?” I asked him. “Let see, I can call dad up here and see what he has to say about it,” Edward told me. I nodded my head and then he called dad up to see us. Dad got up here and asked “what is going on? Your parents are worried about you and wanted to know what is going on,” dad told me. “Well I came up to change my contacts and when I put in another set and then they burned up. I can’t go back down there looking like this, my eyes are almost black because of their scents and now I am producing a lot of venom,” I told him. “Well Jennifer, what we can do is tell them you are not feeling well and also we need to put the babies to bed. Maybe then they will leave and then you and Edward can go hunting. Tay and Jake already left knowing that Tay scent and your parents scent was not helping you so they left. I am going down stairs to tell them you are sick and that you will talk to them later,” dad told me. “OK, thanks dad. Tell them that I love them and I will call them tomorrow,” I told him. He then left the room and I looked at Edward and smiled at me. “I am so not liking the red eyes right now honey. I can’t be around my parents with them and well I am so ready for the gold ones right now its not even funny,” I told him. “I know honey, but they will change soon, I promise,” he told me. I gave him a smile and then we heard the front door closed and we started our way back down stairs.

We got down stairs and my mom and dad was gone and my babies were looking at me and Edward. I gave all of them a smile and started to walk up to them and I started to produce more venom in my mouth. I stepped back and smiled at them. “Daughters, mommy is very sorry right now but I can’t get close to yall right now. I am very thirsty and I don’t want to hurt yall, so me and daddy are going hunting and we will see yall in the morning. So please don’t be mad at me for not tucking yall in tonight. I am so sorry babies, but it will get better I promise,” I told them. “Honey, they are not mad at you, they say they love you and me and that they will see us in the morning,” Edward told me. I smiled at him and then to my babies and then I blew them all kisses and me and Edward started to run out the back door for me to go hunt. We were halfway away from the house and I stopped and started to dry sob really hard. Edward came up to me and pulled me into a hug and let me dry sob on him until I calmed down. “Edward, I am so not liking being a vampire right now, I know I am doing good but it is so hard. It was hard sitting there with my mom and dad and having to force myself from hurting them. I am so ready for this stage to be over with,” I told him. “I know Jennifer, it is so very hard right now and all we can do is either try and keep them away or me and you go stay with our sister coven in Alaska for a few weeks,” he told me. “Edward, I don’t want to leave. Tay is going to be having her babies soon and I want to be here for her and I can hunt everyday and when mom and dad come over I will hunt right before they get to the house and I should be OK. Well honey, lets go hunting and then we can well you know go have fun at our house. We have not had anytime with each other scene I became a vampire, and I want to know how it feels,” I told him. He then grabbed my hand and we took off into the woods to go hunting.