Chapter 8: 1 year Anniversary

Hey peep’s, here is another chapter. This one is going to be in Jennifer, Edward, and Tay's P.O.V. So I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 8: 1 year Anniversary

Jennifer’s P.O.V.

I was lying in bed asleep and then I had to potty so bad and I was not want wanting to move. I opened my eyes and when I did my room was covered in flowers and I don’t mean just a couple of vases of flowers, no it was covered in hundreds of flowers in vases. I looked to see if I could find Edward and he was no were to be found and I really needed to potty and being almost 6 months pregnant it is damn near impossible to get up on your own when your lying flat on your back, I felt like a turtle on there back. “Edward honey, I need help please”, I yelled. He then came in running and saw what I was trying to do and he gave a quick laugh and then he pulled me up and I was able to sit up somewhat. “Thank you honey”, I told him. “Oh your welcome sweetheart, when you get done going potty come into the kitchen, I have your anniversary breakfast done. Oh by the way happy one year anniversary”, Edward told me. “Oh wow yeah honey happy anniversary to you also, and the flowers are very beautiful”, I told him. He then pulled me into a kiss and then let me go and had an odd expression on his face. I then went to the bathroom and had my human moment.

I was not ready to get ready so I just came out of the bathroom and Edward was still sitting on the bed rubbing his head like it hurt or something. “Edward honey, are you OK”? I asked him. “Well I am not sure, before you went to the bathroom and I was holding you did you say something like hi”? He asked me. “No, why do you ask”? I ask him. “I swear when I was holding you, you told me hi but it was not like you said it with your mouth but with your mind. Now I know I am losing my mind, I can’t read your mind and I am hearing things”, Edward told me. He then sat down on the bed and looked at me and then that same expression came on his face again. “Honey what is it, your stating to worry me a little”, I asked him. “Well when I sat on the bed I heard it again, but this time it sounded like it came from your tummy”, Edward told me. “Honey, could you be some how be hearing our babies”? I asked him. “Well I do not know, here lay down and let me see what I can do”, he told me. So I laid down and he put his ear to my huge belly and then this really big smile came on his face. “Jennifer honey, you wont believe this I can hear our babies thoughts. They are saying hi to me and saying that they love you”, Edward told me. Just then I had tears coming down my face and if Edward could cry he would have tears also.

We were like that for a long time, Edward was talking to our babies and then he sat up real quick and told me that the babies are hungry. So he helped me up and we walked to the kitchen and I sat down while Edward warmed up my food. Then he sat the eggs down in front of me and I ate every one of them and then I sat there and drank the animal blood for the babies. Then Edward put the dish up and he helped me walk to our room so we could get dressed and go to the main house. We got dressed and Edward had the biggest smile on his face and I knew he was hearing our babies. “Edward, what are our babies saying now”? I asked him. “Nothing really, they are just talking to each other and playing a little, they know if they moved wrong or to fast then they would hurt you, so they are being careful not to move fast or kick to hard”, Edward told me. “Well thank you babies, and I love yall so much and can’t wait to see yall”, I told them. Then Edward came up to me and put his ear on my tummy again and said OK. “Honey why did you just say OK for”? I asked him. “Well they told me to tell you to put your hand on your tummy and me too”, he told me. We did as they said and then everything went black and then we started to see something and then we saw them our babies. They had their hands on my tummy from the inside and was looking at us with big smiles.