Chapter 19: Christmas Time

Hey guys, I am so sorry again with not updating this story. I have had again so major writers block. I am going to try my best to upload more on this story. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Here is another chapter for y'all, enjoy.

Chapter 19: Christmas time

Edward's P.O.V.

Well here we are, its a few days before Christmas and we have been non-stop getting ready for that day. We are going to have the whole wolf pack and there family's over here. At least we have a really big house. Christmas Eve we will set stuff up outside so we can hold everyone. I believe the last count of people that were going to be here was 150 and that will be it I hope. But knowing Alice we will have 200 people before its all said and done. Today me, Jennifer, Alice, mom and Bree are going shopping for food. The women are going to be cooking for a long time. See mom loves to cook for other people so not only are we going to need 10 turkeys and 5 hams here but we are getting another 10 turkeys and 10 hams for the shelters. Also, tomorrow we are all going to the Salvation Army and taking the rest of the Angels of the angel tree and buy gifts for the kids that are left. So yeah we have a lot to do in four days.

“Edward honey, we have to get dressed so we can go shopping,” Jennifer told me.

“But honey, I just want to be in bed with you all day,” I told her.

“Believe me honey, I would love to spend all day in bed with you but we have so much to do that its not even funny. So lets get dressed and get the babies dressed then head to the main house,” my baby told me.

So we stopped having fun and got ready for the day. I walked into Maddy's room and she was sound asleep. I walked up to her crib and my mouth dropped to the floor. Then Jennifer came in holding a sleepy looking Nessie and Meka. Jennifer was in just as much shock as I was. The girls did not look one any more, they grew over night and now look to be four. They were longer and their hair was way longer and they were just beautiful. They always been beautiful but they don't look to be babies they look like little adults. Maddy woke up and looked at me with her big Hazel eyes and smiled.

“Daddy, why do you look like that?” Maddy asked me.

“Well honey, look at yourself and then you will know why,” I told her with a smile.

She looked at herself and her eyes got big as she saw that she grew a lot. The girls has out grown there clothes. Then Jennifer's phone rang and I had a feeling it was Alice. She answered it. I was looking at my girls and if it was not for the color of their clothes you would not be able to tell the apart at all. Well we would but a stranger would not be able to. I smiled at my little girls and then Jenny got off the phone and looked at me.

“Honey, we need to wrap the girls up and run them to the main house so we can get the clothes that will fit them now,” Jenny told me.

So we grabbed three blankets and wrapped up the girls. I then grabbed Maddy and put her on my back and told her to hang on then I grabbed Nessie and held her in my arms. Then Jennifer grabbed Meka and wrapped her up tight then we took off out the door to the main house. We got to the house in no time and ran though the door where everyone was waiting for us. Em grabbed Maddy off my back and held her tight and she laughed. Then I put Nessie down and Jennifer put Meka down.