Chapter 16: Holiday Time

Hey peeps, I am starting to get a little time on Monday's to write. So when I can I will write on Monday's. So here is another chapter for yall. I hope yall enjoy. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 16: Holiday Time

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Well it has been a couple of months since Devon came to help me and my family. Now we are getting ready for Thanksgiving day. We all now consider Devon a part of the family that he even called his mom and she is down here to spend Thanksgiving with us. We are so glad that we have a big house because in about five days we will have a lot of people in this house for Thanksgiving day. Well me and the babies are doing good, they have came into some of their powers and so have I. We can read minds now, we can see the future just like Alice and we can float. We can make other people float also, Emmett loves it. He keeps asking me to make him fly and I do it for him. One day me and Emmett were playing and I decided to drop him into the river and well when he got out he ran at me. I picked him up again and did it again. He stopped then and ran into the house to get changed. Tay and Jake have been over at the house a lot with some of the wolf pack. Lets see my babies are growing normal now, they are only five months but they looked to be a little over a year. They can talk to you and well they can walk, they are all very smart. I tell Edward that they look one but they have minds of a 20 year old. Its scary to talk to them knowing that they are just months old and they talk to you like they are years old.

Tay's and Jacob babies are doing real good also. They don't look to be five months old either, well except Chloe. Chloe looks to be five months but her brothers are much bigger than she is. We still do not know if they all will be wolves or if it will just be the boys. My eyes are now a beautiful gold color and I am so happy. Mine and Tay's mom and dad is loving being around us all the time. We love it to, but they do know that it is very dangerous to be around us. Well that is all I really have to say so here we go.

“Alice, where are we going to put over a hundred people?” I asked her. “Oh Jennifer, don't worry about it, we will find places for them. So please go look sit down and leave it all to me,”. So I left her in her room and went to look for my husband and kids. I walked downstairs and saw that Nessie had her sisters in the air and was making them flip. They saw me and Nessie put them down and they all ran at me. I picked them all up and started to hug them. I went and sat on the couch with Edward and Devon. “So guys, what are we going to do today?” “Well, we all have not been hunting in two weeks, so we can leave the kids with mom and dad then me, you, Devon and his mom can all go hunting for a day,” Edward told me. “Hey can me, Jazz and Emmett go?” Rose asked me. “Yeah, anyone can go, just as long as some one stays and watch the kids,”. “Jennifer, me, Esme, and Alice will stay and then when everyone gets back then well go,” dad told us. I then went up to dad and gave him a hug. Then I gave mom a hug and told them thank you. “Tell Tay and who ever comes over, that we all will be back tomorrow,” I told dad. “OK I will, now everyone be careful and well see everyone tomorrow,” dad told us. Then we all dashed out the door to go hunting in Canada.

We all got into the van and was off to go hunting in Canada. “So Devon and Sarah, have yall decided to hunt animals or humans?” I asked them. “Well, if we come across bears and meat eating animals then well hunt them. But if we don't then well go hunt humans,” Devon told me. “Well I really hope we find meat eating animals then. I just don't like the idea of sucking the blood of humans. I know that is yall's way of life but still I really hope we find a lot of bears,”. “OK people, we are here at our house here in the woods,” Edward told us. We all got out and looked around and then something hit me. It was vampire scents that we all did not know. So we all got down in our fighting crouch and then five vampires came out of our house. When I was looking them over I saw the one vamp that we have been looking for.