Chapter 7: Surprise

Hey yall, well here I am aging. This chapter is going to be in Jennifer's and Tay's P.O.V.'s. Enjoy and thanks for reading. JenCullen28

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Chapter 7: Surprise

Today is Tuesday, March 12th 2013

“Jennifer, its time to get up”, Edward told me in my ear. I rolled over and I gave him a smile, he then started to kiss me. I did not want it to end but Alice came in without knocking telling us to “break it up”. “Go away Alice”, Edward told her. Then she was beside us growling at us, “oooohhhhh I am so scared”, I told her and that was a big mistake, she grabbed me and ran me to the bathroom before Edward even knew what happened. “Mary Alice Brandon Hale Cullen, if you do not open this door I will break it down”, Edward yelled though the door. “It is 10am Edward and we need to get things going for Tay and Jake so you will just have to deal with it, you can not hog Jennifer all the time”, Alice yelled though the door back at Edward. I was sitting there laughing and thinking of them two fighting over me. “Edward honey, I am OK just go down stairs and either fix me some breakfast or call mom to and then we will head to the main house”, I told him. I then heard him walk away and then I just started to laugh and it hurt but I could not help it. Alice was done getting me ready and then we came out of the bathroom and Edward was standing there giving his fave sister a death glare. “There you go Edward, you can now have your wife back, Jennifer when you get done eating yall come to the house and we will talk about how we are going to surprise Tay and Jake”, Alice told us and then she was gone in a flash.

I looked at Edward and he still did not look happy. Edward honey, what is wrong”? I asked him. “Well one I did not like Alice grabbing you like that and running you to the bathroom, she could have dropped you again. Two, I am just worry about you and carrying three half vampire babies”, he told me. “Edward, I am OK you do not have to worry about me and the babies, we are doing good and I was a little scared when she did that but everything was OK”, I told him. He then pulled me up into a hug and started to kiss me, then he let me go and we walked though the house to the kitchen so I could eat breakfast. I sat down and started to eat and not to long I was done and then I grabbed out a bottle of blood witch I was drinking human blood but dad wanted to try me on animal blood and I have not had any trouble and I was so glad. I know the human blood was donated but still I want the babies to come out wanting to drink animal blood. I got done and then Edward picked me up and ran me out the door.

Tay's P.O.V.

“Tay honey, you need to wake up, we got to get ready for Alice to pick us up here in a little bit”, Jake told me in my ear. I was laying on my left side so I rolled over and gave him a kiss and then he helped me up. I may be just 3 months pregnant but I look a lot bigger because of the 3 babies I was carrying. “Jake, I can't see my feet”, I told him. He just laughed and then we went to our bathroom to get ready. I was getting dressed and Jake went to fix us some breakfast and I got done and went to join him to eat. We had cereal and then there was a knock on the door and Jake got up to see who it was. I looked to see and it was Sam and Emily, “good morning yall”, I told them from the kitchen. They came into the kitchen where I was and told me “good morning”. “So what are yall up to today”? Jake asked them. “Oh nothing, just to come to see what yall were doing and see if yall wanted to go for a ride later”, Sam told us. “Oh well man I wish we could, but Alice will be here to pick us up for something I am not to sure what for and we are going to be doing something with her and the family I think”, Jake told them. Just then Sam phone rang and he looked to see who it was. He then walked away and we just looked at him.