Chapter 24: Wedding Day

Here you go guys, the last chapter of this story. I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it even tho I did get bored over it and forgot to finish it lol. Thanks for all of the comments and all and I hope to have it all edited before to long. Thanks again for hanging in there with me. Love to all, JenCullen28.

Chapter 24: Wedding day

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Well today is our girls wedding day. I am so happy but really sad also. I mean just seven years ago I had them and here they are seven but look and act like 18 years old. I am going to really miss them when they are gone and living their own lives even tho me and Edward will be part of their lives but not like I want to be. I can not tell them what to do what to do, I will not see them everyday like I have been able to for the past seven years. I am so going to cry today, I just know it. I love my girls so much and I am really happy for them and their guys.

Its seven in the morning and me and Edward just got done having fun and we were talking about the wedding today. We have to wake them in just a bit and get them to the main house to get ready for the day. I looked out the window and it was a cloudy day and I was happy about that. The field is ready for everyone to meet there and everything is set up. All we have to do now is get the girls ready along with us needing to get ready. Edward is heading over to Jake's and Tay's house along with the other guys of our family to get ready there. The wedding is at noon, so we don't have long. I sat up and looked at my wonderful husband and smiled.

We need to get the girls up and fix them some breakfast before heading over to the main house. So lets get dress honey,” I told him.

He got up and we both dressed and I went to wake the girls while he fixed breakfast for them. I walked to Nessie's room and walked in. She was sleeping so I sat on the edge of her bed and smiled.

“Baby girl, its time to get up. Today is your big day and we have to meet at the main house by eight,” I told her.

She moved and then opened her eyes and smiled. She sat up and pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks mom, I am so nervous but I know we all will be okay when its all said and done. I love you and dad so much,” she told me.

“I love you to baby girl, now get up and get ready for the day and then go to the kitchen and I will get the other two up,” I told her.

She nodded and then I left her room and walked to Meka's room and walked in. She was also asleep also. I again sat down on her bed this time and shook her a bit. When she opened her eyes she smiled at me.

“Good morning baby girl, its time to get up and get ready for your big day along with your sisters. We have to be at the main house by eight, so get up and get ready and go to the kitchen, your dad is fixing breakfast for you girls,” I told her.

She sat up and hugged me and would not let go. I felt her shake and I moved so I could see her. When I saw her she was crying but smiling at the same time.

“Mom, I am going to miss living here under this roof. I love you and dad so much and even tho we will see each other everyday I am going to miss you guys so much. Thank you so much for taking care of us,” she told me.