Preface *Edited

© Amber Kalkes 2014 

Preface

My grandmother had told me about them. The wolves. Since I had moved in with her ten years ago it would have been impossible for them to go unnoticed. Grandma had explained how they had an agreement, her and the Wolves. They would hunt on her land as long as they protected the family living on it. This apparently was something long established due to her familiarity with them.

That was why I was never afraid of the dark like other kids. This was why I never feared the things in the woods. No, the monsters that would scare any other child were like family to me. Well, more like large scary furry members of the family. Grandma and I even fed them once a month in the dead of winter. Just to keep them robust despite the scarce amount of wild life that time of the year. When my grandma passed it was time for me to take care of them. It was my responsibility now to keep our deal strong.

That was why I did what I did that night.

That was probably why I buried a naked murdered man in my backyard. 

***************************************************************************** 

 A/N: DON'T WORRY THE HUMOR IS COMING! EVERY CHAPTER COMES WITH A SONG I WILL PUT ON TOP OF THE PAGE. CONSIDER IT HOMEWORK AS YOU READ ;) 

ARE WE INTRIGUED? VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW!

AK XD