Friendship?

I made my way over to Izzy's direction, she looked quite sadden, yet when she saw me appear by her side, her face formed a slight smile.
"I'm sorry about her, I really don't know what she has against you! You seem really nice!" Izzy said, just before she peered at the ground.
"No, no, it's not your fault Izzy! She used to pick on me as a kid, I guess she hasn't exactly gotten over it," I whispered, not wanting the rest of the netball club members to overhear my past.
"Omg!" She covered her mouth. "She isn't the nicest of people sometimes; yet I didn't know she could be that harsh!" She rubbed my back in a nice manner, she could see that it took me a lot of effort to tell ANYBODY that.
"I promise I won't tell." She held her pinky finger out, and she pinky promised she wouldn't tell a soul.
The two hours of netball slowly advanced on me and Izzy becoming a lot closer. I saw Tegan glance over, her eyes filled with anger as if she was a bull, about to enter a China shop, the steam bellowing out of her ears. Maybe she's just upset that her team didn't win I thought?

________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading! A question I'd like to ask, should I have different point of views? To give a range of people's side to the story?📚📚