Hammond Household

The journey to the Hammond's house was rather nerve racking. However, I slightly felt more welcome by the vibe her mother was giving off. She was a pleasant women, who gave off the impression that she wanted to know about who I was, yet didn't ask too many unusual questions - just the standard small talk, which I'm usually not a fan of, but seeing as I'd just met her it was understandable.
Her car was luxurious, much more of an comfortable ride than my family's Ford. It was totally strange being high above the ground, as I was used to feeling every single dent, or bump in the road but this time, I didn't feel a thing. Mandy, Izzy's mother seemed quite up to date, as the music playing in her car was presumably from the 'now that's what I call music' series as it was an endless age of modern music almost entirely made up of random beeps, and a good rhythm. She seemed to know the majority of the songs, or at least the choruses of them anyhow. I knew a few of them, and felt comfortable enough around them to sing with them as they weren't preventing themselves from doing so.
We travelled up steep hills, motorways, past fields of isolation until we reached a large house which was in the middle of a massive yard. Nearby was fields scattered around, playing hostess to animals of much variety. I can recall Izzy mentioning a certain horse stable which her and her father made, I could see it from the back seat of their car, and my oh my, it did look rather professional. Not even my father, a fully trained builder could do anything nearly as professional as that!
A young child I sighted from the vehicle, she had long dark hair, similarly to Izzy's and I'm guessing this was her sister. She looked around the age of seven, but even though I was such a big fan of Richard's I was unaware of the other child's name.
"Well, welcome to the Hammond manner!" Izzy says in a presenter voice, spreading her hands out motioning to the area in front of us. I sat there gobsmacked, her house was as tall as a skyscraper and the area surrounding it was as wide as my whole street put together. She laughs seeing the expression on my face, just before hopping out of the car to unlock my door. I slide out of the car, and forcefully plonk onto the deep black tarmac.
"Hey Izzy!" The 'miniature' version of Isabelle screams, sprinting over to embrace her sister into a warm hug.
"Family goals!" I joyfully say, bending down to the girl's height. " Hi there, I'm Georgie!" A smile plasters my face, trying to seem kind enough that her sister would automatically like me. She hides behind Izzy in almost fear, I exchange a confused expression with Izzy.
"She's not usually like this, any ways ignore her, let's put your things in my room," she states before grabbing my wrist and yanking me into her house. I remove her grip from my wrist, and begin to stare at the step that leads to her hallway. I take a deep breath, "You'll be okay Georgie!" I tell myself. I internally scream, my thoughts changing dramatically I'm stepping into the Richard Hammond's home. AHHHHHHHHH!!
One step later I am placed on the tiled floor that he's touched....

____________________________________________________________

She's finally in Richard's house...any ideas of what is to come???☺️☺️