Hallway meet and greet

I stare at the floor in awkwardness as myself and Richard remain in silence. I bet he had remembered me, that girl who asked the weirdest questions, *sighs*.

Before I knew it, I was brought out of my imagination and thought bubble by a man who's height was compared to Stuart Little's, speech.

"Hey I think I've seen you somewhere before?" he says. He moves closer taking in my appearance, which does leads me to wonder where he has seen me. This is the second time I've actually spoken to him, other than speaking to him through the television screen (a girl can dream!💭) "That's it, you're my daughter's friend, no?"
I paused. I tried to speak but nothing could come out, it was like my body was lifeless, as if I had died that very second. After a few moments of waiting, I finally spluttered out, a quite uncertain reply.
"Uh..yes, yes, yes I am!" My confidence grew with each word I spoke out. However, the truth was I didn't know his daughter, although she attended my school I was unaware of who she was, as she was one of those "popular kids". Her name was Izzy, or Isobel Hammond, and she was friends with one of my worst enemies- Angharad. Angharad, was one of those girls who thought she was above everybody else, who believed she was the one everyone looked up to; of whom, they wanted to be. Yes, maybe she was pretty, yes she did have that perfect figure, and perhaps she was quite intelligent. But, if these reasons weren't enough to question my liking towards her, well..I will tell you..

Angharad bullied me. She ruined my childhood. She was a constant bully, who made my days an endless misery. I felt used as she was once a true friend of mine, but dumped me to join a larger friendship group. And of course I've always had Tegan, she was like my rock, went through everything with me and I am so grateful. But I felt as if nobody did truly understand me, being such a young child with emotions running high I didn't know how to express them or how to tell anyone through my words.
My family and friends used to remind me;
'It's because she's jealous of you love'
'She's only messing around, get over it'
But nobody really understood how it felt, that is why know I lack the self-confidence I once had. Maybe that embarrassment that occurred today I could have been shaken off, if she hadn't done that to me. Maybe I wouldn't have to lie to Richard to make him like me.

________________________________
Sorry I haven't been active lately..I've been rather busy and well, to be honest, I've had writer's block! Hopefully I can keep this story going and update, once again hope you all enjoy!!😇