School☹️

I stumbled into the great hallways of our school building, as gigantic chandeliers hung over my head. As you may be able to guess, the school I attended; was rather posh. It was an ancient building, surrounded by woodland, with around 300 pupils attending.
"Sorry!" I mumbled, clashing bodies with someone. I fortunately looked up to see my best friend, Tegan.
"Alright Teg?" I chuckle, bounding up and down in excitement. This name was not liked by Tegan, it would simply strike a angered streak inside of her. I quickly apologised so things didn't get too far out of hand.
"Sup Georgie-Porgie?" She muttered. This was one of our many greetings, we liked to think we were considered as the 'Cool Kids on the Block' by using such phrases like 'sup' and 'yo'
We made our way to the first lesson, which was science. We were studying mechanical engineering which involved watching endless episodes of top gear, to give us an idea of how cars run also which cars run. I didn't enjoy science until this term. I only do now because Mr Clifford, the science teacher, unleashed the topic of cars and mechanics. Then,I became rather intrigued in the subject. Not to say I wasn't before, as I love cars! But this subject gave me a larger understanding of the whole idea of it.
________________________________