How obsessed am I?

'Wednesday 10th of February', my calendar read. This calendar was obviously Top Gear themed, with multiple Hammond filled pages, scattered across the span of a year. I smiled as I saw a miniature, young Richard Hammond appear on the February page, he looked around the same age as myself. Why oh why can't this handsome chap me my age? My mother walked into my room, just as I was grabbing my French book, realising I was in so called 'Hammond Land'.
"Georgie love, you do realise this man is around three times your age?" My mum, Sophie spoke, glaring at me with her outstanding green eyes.
"Mum, yes obviously I realise that! I'm obsessed, I know every single detail from the appearance of his house to his favourite food. And to be extra precise, he was born on the 19th of December 1969," I straight forwarded state, not letting her ruin my feelings towards him.
"So that makes him, hmmm..four years old than me." She questions.
"Uhh just go," I say pointing towards the door, the back of the door filled with many Richard Hammond photographs, usually from magazines. To this day, I would specially purchase any car magazine I can hunt down, with the chance that my true love would fill one of the pages.
"Don't worry, just remember to tidy up this pig-sty of a room. And what on earth is that terrifying odour?" She asks.
"Oh it's the spray I bought yesterday. Richard tweeted saying he used it around his house, so I thought it would make me feel as if I was in the Hammond household!" I burst out, almost automatically bursting into streams of laughter.
"You're such an odd girl Georgie, but you're my girl," My mum chuckled.
I chuck on my scruffy school uniform, sling my bag over my shoulder before making my way downstairs. I skipped down the stairs as if I was a child, swinging my hair from side to side, before jumping from the last step to reach the floor.
Soon enough I had eaten my toast and had waved off my mother, just before boarding the school bus. The bus was extremely chaotic, as usual, then again isn't every school bus? My school was a good 45 minutes away, so I decided to watch an episode of Top Gear, my headphones were turned up loudly blocking out the surrounding noise. I am surprised my eardrums won't burst!
The theme tune filled my insides, I knew it was going to be a good day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading people!
QOTD: Anybody obsessed with Richard Hammond like the character Georgie is?