DaiSuga

A/N: My bad attempt on writing an angst-ish story. I have never been any good with it, so please bear with me ヾ ^_^

Suga never talked to others about his emotions, it wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't want to be pitied. He knew his feelings were one-sided. He was gay, his best friend was not. Tomorrow though he would go over the line, something that awoke the nerves in the young volleyball player. He fidgeted with his hands and looked back and forth toward the heart formed box on his table. He was sitting completely alone in his kitchen. Only the light from the candles illuminated the dark. Half an hour ago the electricity went out and he haven't been able to get it back on. 

Tomorrow was valentines day. He would of course not confess, but he would give Daichi chocolate. He had made them himself, hours and hours used in the kitchen, trying to make it perfect. He wasn't a cook, he sucked at making food so this was a hard task, but all the hours of practice had paid of. He smiled a genuine smile to himself and bit his lower lip. He couldn't wait until he gave his crush the chocolate he had made for him. 

----------------------------------------------

Suga sat on a bench beside the gym. He wanted to go inside, but his nerves overwhelmed him, making him unable to think. He bit his lower lip again. The box with chocolates sat beside him on the wooden bench, waiting to be opened. He heaved a deep breath and stood up .

"Suga, aren't you coming in?" A familiar voice asked, making the silver haired male blush a deep shade of red. He furiously nodded, not looking at the male standing beside him. He grabbed the box with a tight grip, begging that he wouldn't look too pathetic. 

"Suga, are you okay?" Daichi asked with a concerned voice and tilted his head to the side. Suga jolted when he felt another hand touch his shoulder. 

"W-why are you asking?" The nervous teen asked and looked everywhere except for the teen in front of him. he gulped. 

"You bite your lip when you are nervous, idiot. Didn't you think I would notice?" the captain laughed and smiled. The silver haired teen felt his cheeks heat as he moved the chocolate up toward Daichi and pushed it into the other males hands, desperate and scared. 

"T-this is for you. I didn't have anyone else to gi-give it to, so I thought I... I would just give it to you" He blurted out, stammering more than he had hoped. He squeezed his eyes shut and begged for the opposite person to take it without any questions. His shoulders trembled.         When a few seconds had passed, Suga slowly opened one eye to see why he hadn't accepted his chocolate. 

The captains mouth hung agape, his eyebrows tight together, probably in deep thought. When he was about to grab the box, a females voice was heard from the distance. 

"Sawamura!" She spoke. The raven haired male moved his gaze toward the girl running toward them. When she was a meter away, she stopped and leaned her hands on her knees, her breath coming out in deep puffs. Her cheeks were slightly flushed. 

When she smiled at the volleyball captain his facial expression turned to normal. A genuine smile grew on his lips. "You know what day it is today, right? I am sorry I didn't get you any chocolate, I am a bad cook and was sure you had gotten plenty of chocolate already" She laughed. 

Sugas stomach turned. He looked away from them and froze when the chocolate box was taken from his hands. 

"Here, Take this!" Daichi nervously said and gave her the chocolate, a big blush visible above his nose. Yui looked from Daichi to Suga, then back again. 

"I am sorry, it is bought... but I hope you like it!" Daichi's voice broke. She thanked him and nodded. When she had gone away, the captain looked at Suga with a blush on his face. When he noticed the silver haired boys confused stare, he realized what he had done. 

"Oh... sorry Suga, I didn't think. I kind of acted on impulsion" He then scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously. The co-captain slowly shock his head and smiled a heart warming smile. 

"Its okay Daichi, you like her don't you? I wish you the best of luck" The shorter boy walked passed his fellow volleyball player, holding in the tears wanting to spill. It wasn't that important anyway. He learned how to make chocolate out of this, he could make some for his mother when he got home after practice. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the other students chatting infiltrated his ears. His hands rested comfortably in his pockets. Someone patted his shoulders, making him turn around to see who it was. There stood Yui, an expression Daichi couldn't quite put his finger on plastered on her innocent face. Her eyebrows were drown together, but she didn't look angry. 

"The chocolate was really good! I didn't know you knew how to make homemade chocolate?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. 

What? homemade!?

Daichi's mouth hung agape as her words repeated in his head. Suga had made homemade chocolate for him? He had no idea that Suga knew how to make sweets. A warm feeling grew in his pale cheeks as realization dawned upon him. Regret and fury grew in the pit in his stomach as he also thought about the effect of his own actions. 

The short haired female in front of him gave him a crooked smile and nodded. 

"Go to him, idiot" The words that was muttered from her mouth reached his ears, making him turn around running in the opposite direction. It was all a misunderstanding, he had to tell Suga why he gave Yui the chocolates. He looked inside Sugas classroom, the bathrooms, the gym, everywhere. Asahi hadn't seen him today either.

When he wanted to give up he heard a soft sob. His feet carried him forward, running behind the gym. There he sat, his head between his knees. 

"Suga!" The captain sat beside the hurt teen. When the co-captain looked up, Daichis heart shattered into pieces. The silver haired boys eyes where swollen and red. A few tears trailed down his soft cheek. 

"I am sorry Suga. I-" he stopped when Suga leaned his head back between his knees again. 

"I am not in love with Yui" This grabbed Suga's attention, he looked at him with raised eyebrows. Daichi nodded. 

"I am not. I gave her the chocolate because I was nervous. I was afraid that she would think we were together, I didn't want to bother you... if any rumors came out. At the same time I was incredibly happy that you gave me chocolate, so I didn't think correctly and acted without thinking. I am so sorry Suga" He moved his hands forward and grabbed the shorter boys shoulders gently. His heart beat heavily in his chest as he silently begged for Suga to forgive him. The last thing he wanted was for Suga to be sad, especially if it was because of him.  

After half a minute Sugawara bit his lower lip, holding in the smile growing on his lips. He then leaned forward and hugged the love of his life.

A/N: This one was bad. I know. I am pretty sure it is the worst one so far. Don't expect any more stories where I try to pull in some angst. If you have a pairing or scenario you want to see, please comment. I would love it if you maybe had an AU you wanted to request. Sorry for grammar mistakes!