KageHina

A/N: This one was really enjoyable to write! The song Battlefield by Jordin Sparks kept entering my mind as I wrote this chapter, so I hope you will listen to it to, I think it kind of fitted with the snowball fight (*'∀'*)

He brushed his cold hands together as he tried to get some warmth back into his body. A snowflake dived down from the sky and landed on the small boys cold nose. The red head crossed his eyes and looked at it, but the snowflake had already melted.

"Haha! You look hilarious Hinata!" Tanaka laughed and pointed toward the short volleyball players eyes. Hinata grinned as he kept crossing his eyes and made weird facial expressions, trying to make his senpai laugh. He succeeded, but not everyone found this enjoyable. Tsukishima had raised an eyebrow at the shorter male while saying "You are such a kid".

Hinata moved his gaze toward the taller boy "What did you say? You wanna fight, huh?!". He raised his fist toward Tsukishima, who only returned a glare back and scoffed.

"Sorry I am late!" The volleyball team heard someone shout from the distance. A male with onyx colored hair and dark blue eyes raced toward them while panting. When he arrived, he breathed heavily as he glared at the other team members.

Sugawara patted the newcomers back and smiled gently, "it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that you arrived at all" he spoke with a motherly tone.

Daichi clapped his hands together, bringing everyones attention toward him. "So, are we all ready for war. We may get hurt in this battle, who knows, we may even be scarred for life, but it is all worth it. This is important. Something we can tell our kids, even grandchildren. We may even-"

"it is a snowball fight..." Tsukishima interrupted him, rolling his eyes.

Nishinoya looked at him while moving his finger over his mouth, making a "hyyyssh" sound. 

Shadows appeared on the captains face as he frowned. "Yes, as Tsukishima so beautifully stated, a snowball fight. But it isn't a normal snowball fight. This is... Karasunos snowball fight! So we shall take this seriously. I will separate everyone into two teams. On the first team we have yamaguchi, Tanaka, Kageyama, Asahi and I. On the second team we have Tsukishima, Nishinoya, Hinata, Sugawara and Shimizu will accompany you"

The second her name was spoken, Tanakas eyes dropped out of his eye sockets.

"What, I won't be able to protect my goddess!?" He fell down onto the white ground, squirming.

Nishinoya on the other hand ran in front of her and stretched his hands wide open "I won't let anyone hurt you! It was fate that bought you on our team!".

A few meters away stood Kageyama and Hinata while glaring at each other. They were both set on that they wouldn't lose.

----------------------------------------------

Tsukishima, Nishinoya, Hinata and Sugawara was hiding behind a wall of snow. A dark aura surrounding them. Out of nowhere a hard ball of snow hit right over their heads, so they bowed down even lower for cover. Another ball was on the verge of hitting Shimizu, but she cut it open by swaying her right hand in front of her.

"That is my queen!" Shouted Tanaka from the other end of the basketball field. Daichi decided it would be best to stay somewhere there would be less risk of hitting others who are passing by.

Another ball came flying. Hinata watched as it flew from one end to the other, hitting Tsukishima right in the face. It fell down piece by piece. Nishinoya crackled up laughing. Tsukishimas glasses covered in damp as his anger rose.

"Sorry Tsukki!" A high pitched shriek came from the opposite team.

As Tsukishimas face was visible a shiver ran down everyones spine.

"I did not sign up for this... But now it is on!" He shouted and grabbed a hand full of pure white snow, throwing it toward the opposite team.

He was indeed right. it was on.

From every direction balls of snow fired across the field. From the front, from the sides. Hinata was sure one would come from below. He moved from his position and ran fast forward. He grabbed some snow and formed it, making it round and hard. The redhead focused on different targets until he found the perfect one.

He fired the ball.

It hit the target on his forehead.

"Yes, I got you!" Hinata shouted in excitement, but it disappeared soon after.

A darker aura than he had ever seen grew out from Kageyama. The snow melted away from his face as Kageyamas anger grew.

Oh oh... Hinata thought as he walked a few steps back. Not the best person to pick a fight with...!

The redhead turned on his heels and ran as fast as he could in fear of being killed.                 Kageyama shouted "Hinnaataaaa!".

The feeling of running through snow was exhausting. His feet felt heavy. The short volleyball player ducked under Asahi between his legs when he almost ran into him. The ace wore a baffled expression.

When Hinata looked to his right, he saw a small wall of snow waiting for someone to hide behind it. Everyone else stood and shot at each other. It was a complete mess. He jumped over the wall and fell down onto the soft snow face first. The orange haired boy desperately turned around on his back, but what he saw made shivers flow down his spine and goosebumps plop out of his skin.

Kageyama stood behind the wall of snow. His eyes covered by his dark fringe. The sun shone right behind him, making him glow a golden color. The setter walked forward, crushing the wall and kicking the snow away. Hinata tried to crawl away, but Kageyama grabbed his feet and pulled him back again.

"Kageyama, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to throw it at you, I promise!" Hinata lied, hoping it could save his sorry ass for once.

The king of the court leaned down and crawled on top of the spiker. Snow fell down from his hair and on top of the scared teens face.

Hinata squeezed his eyes shut as he braced himself, he was sure he was going to get hit. Instead, he felt something cold touch his face. The feeling grew as his entire face was covered in freezing snow.

He opened his eyes and dragged his hands across his face. Kageyama grinned a mischievous smile and raised his eyebrows.

"Payback" Was the only word he muttered.

"I hate you" The words felt unnatural on Hinatas lips even though he spoke them countless times. His fingers moved up toward the setters face and gently grabbed his soft cheeks. A red tinted color grew over his nose as the redheads thumbs moved back and forth. Kageyama bit his lower lip and avoided the shorter boys stare, which resulted in the shorter boy grinning.

Hinata slightly pushed the raven haired boys head further down toward him, making their faces only a few centimeters apart. kageyama obliged and leaned closer to the boy beneath him, closing his eyes in the process.

They felt each others warm breath before their cold lips interlocked. Hinata resumed moving his thumb back and forth his lovers cheek. He knew this had a soothing effect on the setter.
Kageyama moved his hand up toward Hinatas cheek, pushing his mouth slightly more open for better access.

Splaash

A big clump of snow was hit on the sides of the lovebirds faces. They leaned away from each other and looked to the side to see who it was that had interrupted them.

There, Nishinoya stood and laughed his butt of while holding his hands over his stomach.

"That was perfect! Rolling thunder in snowball fight version! Tanaka, did you see! I rolled around and threw it right at the lovebirds! hahahahahha" he then fell down onto the ground when Kageyamas snowball came in contact with his face.

A/N: This is the end of the chapter, thank you for reading it! If you have a pairing or a scenario you want to see, please leave a comment!

I am also very sorry for grammar mistakes! Please forgive me ꒰๑•̥﹏•̥๑꒱