Uncertainties

Hey you weirdo reading this, tell me what you think of the story. Do NOT be a ghost reader. I wanna know what you want me to write and stuff. Anyway, enjoy.
Btw, if you want to skip my cringyness, skip to Josh And Tyler

I couldn't stop thinking of him.
The way he hits the drums,
The way he talks,
The way he looks,
His personality.

"Hey ty, you gonna finish that?" Josh said as he brought me back to reality.

"Uh.. oh yeah, go for it Jish" I said as I passed him my only taco that I didn't really want.

I just remembered that we where at Taco Bell.

"Penny for your thoughts? .... And thanks for the taco" Josh said as he smiles and bites into another taco.

"Oh, just someone special. That's all and you're welcome" I said nervously.

"It's that girl Jenna huh?" He says and his smile drops.

"A-actually n-no...." I say stuttering. Josh smiles again.

"Who is it then ty?" Josh smirks

"...uh.. heh.. you.. Josh, i-i don't want things to be weir-" Josh cuts me off.

"Hey, Tyler, it's ok.. I wa- scratch that, come on. We're leaving" Josh says getting his car keys.

"Are y-you mad a-at me? Josh I'm very s-sorry" I start to tear up because I care too much about what other people think of me, especially Josh.

"Tyler it's ok. Come on. I want to tell you something" He says.

"Okay" I nervously reply

~~~~~~~~(Time skip the car ride because that's awkward)

I'm in Joshes living room. He went to the bathroom real quick. Now I just start to panic. Is he gay? No, but he could be bisexual but isn't he straight? Why did he bring me here? Could this end our friendship? I'm hungry. I don't want to lose Josh. I can't. He has helped me so much, he can't just leave me can he?

"You look like you're trying to set something on fire ty" Josh said sitting down next to me. Man I was deep in thought. I didn't even hear him sit next to me.

"Oh.. sorry.. what did you want to tell me?" I said bitting my lip.

"I um.. I l-like you Tyler" Josh stares into my eyes. "I like you more than frens" I'm shocked I can't say anything.

".. I do too Josh.." I whisper.

"Look at me" the muscular man tilts my face up.

"I'm scared Josh," I look into his eyes.

"Don't be" He says and leans in for a kiss.

He closes the gap between us and puts his free hand on my neck while the other one on my cheek. When out lips meet, I couldn't believe what's happening. I start to kiss back and I could feel josh smile.

The kiss is passionate. I push Josh down on his back. The kiss is heating up and our lips move in sync.

"Are you sure you want to do this?

Tell me what ya think 💭