Chapter003: LIES Part1

******* 

(At the private plane of Eunnah and Hiroto.) 

Eunnah: “Do you think Mao already figured it out?” *sitting beside the window* 

Hiroto: “Huh? What about Hon?” *hands over a champagne* 

Eunnah: “Oh thank you, uhmm…about the rescue thing…I hand him over Len’s cell phone yesterday. And on what I have observed, Mao really is one who’s full of curiosity…I’m sure at this point he already knew.” *drinks champagne* 

Hiroto: “Hmm…then it’ll be a really big problem if he knew. You think its ok for us to leave Len in that situation?” *sits beside Eunnah* 

Eunnah: “Yeah, she’ll be fine…don’t worry. And besides she’s the one who got her own self in that kind of situation, so she might already know this day will come soon.” 

Hiroto: “Yes you’re right.” *sudden change of mood* “So would you like me to serve you something to pair with that champagne?” <3 *with a manly sweet voice* 

Eunnah: “Aww my Ponpon-kun…I would loved you to!! And I shall have you for my desert!! Rawr!” <3 *lovey-dovey* 

Hiroto: “I’m all yours Eunnah.” <3 

*cuddles each other* 

*and then touching each other’s hands* 

*kissi…* 

(Oook that’s enough…can we skip this part now? Yes? Thank you! Now to the next scene. XD) 

******* 

(At the hospital from the cafeteria, Mao is talking to his self while returning to Len’s room.) 

Mao: “Hhmm…what should I do now? Should I tell her that I messed with her cell phone and then called the guy that called her “Young Master”?? And what’s with that? Ohh! Maybe she is once a boy then had a surgery to be a girl!!” *over react* (<-idiot =.=”) “Ohh wait..noo, that’s impossible right?" (Of course it's impossible! What kind of thinking is that?! XD) "Who’s the guy anyway??” *thinks hard* *mumble mumble*

(Got hit by someone who’s rushing to walk out from Len’s room.) 

Mao: “Ugh…hey watch it will ya’!” *pissed* 

Mysterious guy: “I-I’m sorry.” *quickly turn away and leave* 

Mao: “What’s up with that guy? And he comes out from Len’s room??” *thinks for a moment* “Ehh! Len’s room??” *quickly enters the room* 

Len: “Mao-kun!! <3 What took you so long? I missed you already.” <3 <3 *smile* 

Mao: “Huh? Ohh I just…uhh…was that guy just came from here? Who is he?”

Len: “Ehh? Ohh…uhh..that guy?? He’s uhmm…uhh…” *sweating like answering a math equation*

Mao: “He’s what?” *stares at Len suspiciously* 

Len: “Well uhh…he just mistook my room from the other…” *scratches head* “Haha...yeah..that was it…” *nervous* 

Mao: “Really…?” *keeps on staring with a doubting look* 

Len: “Hehe…y-ye-ah…” *gulp* 

Mao: “If you say so… here's your food.” *hands over the food he bought in a not so nice way* 

Len: “Wa-a-h!” *catches the food properly* *whew* “Hey what’s with you?!!” *pissed* 

Mao: *sits on the chair beside Len’s bed* “That rescue team that saved us…I wonder who called for them…do you know who could call them?”