Yui's My ...

Yui's My...

Fuzen

       Vampires. Wow.

        Those were the two thoughts that came up in my head. I mean, it does explain the super-speed and needle-like canines that I saw (and felt on my neck). Besides, all these guys couldn't have gotten to the living room in less than a minute if Megane just told the redheads to get everyone here with the size of the mansion.

        Looking at Yui, she's paler than a regular person, and I can see bite marks on her neck and legs (I can guess who's responsible for the legs) . Plus, they all became tense as I waved my bloody wrist around. But, if I'm gonna live with them, gonna have to find the level of pain. Just my luck, the fedora one had to take the bait. He grabbed my arm and sunk his fangs through the bandage.

        "Sugoi!!! Her blood is as sweet as Bitch-chan's!" I quickly took my wrist away from him as I took a new roll and rewrapped the old stained one, then rolling my sleeve back down until it was back to sweater paws.

        "Alright, that's enough; I believe you."

        "You're taking this much easier than Pancake did over here."

        "Yeah, I guess it's much better than the hell hole I've been through for the past 12 years. Anyways, care to introduce me?" I muttered the first sentence rapidly under my breath then asked the question.

        "Oh yeah," Laito swung his arm around my shoulder. "You already know me—Laito—, Reiji over there, and Ayato, who is currently harassing Bitch-chan. (And when he meant by harassing, I mean calling her Pancake and complaining why she's flat.) The one with Teddy is Kanato, sleepyhead over there is Shuu, the loner is Subaru. Welcome to the family!!" Yui was still arguing with Ayato about her chest. "Almost forgot! Bitch-chan real name is,"

        "Yui Komori, adoptive daughter of Seiji Komori." I interrupted. Everyone was surprised at my response.

        "Yeah. Do you know each other?"

        "Of course." I pushed his arm off me. "Fuzen Takashi. Yui's older sister."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

        After all of that, Reiji told me that I was to room with Yui. The room is very spacious considering that it's only for one person. I was so tired from today, so I plopped down on the queen-sized bed after taking off the sweater hoodie. Yui sat down on the opposite side.

        "Ano, Takashi-san," "No honorifics. Fuzen's fine." "H-Hai. Fuzen, what did you mean by older sister?" I rolled over without lifting my head to face her.

        "Technically, I'm adopted like you, so we're not blood-related. I'm older than you by 3 months. When you were 5 years old, one night, I was brought to the church you lived in from the police by no one else but your father."

        "Why were you at the police?" Yui asked. 

        I hesitated before answering, "I committed homicide. I killed my own parents." It was silent for a moment, but I continued.

        "Anyways, the police planned to execute me at dawn, but your father came to take me in. He said he was going to adopt me."

        "He believed that you could be saved because you were one of God's children." Yui smiled. I laughed at her innocence.

        "Please, one of God's children? He believed that I could be saved? This is what happens when you believe." Her smile faded away. "You're such a naive girl. You see, I tell you that I've spent the last 12 years in the same church you lived in, but you've never seen me. Ever." I sat up.

        "I guess your father told you never to go near the alter?" She nods. "And you listened, of course. Well, that's where I was kept. Past the altar, there are stairs leading down to a stone-cold room. Home Sweet Home. Where I've stayed and tortured for 12 years!!"

        "Tortured?!" Yui yelled in shock.

        "Yup! You see this tattoo on my face? That was a welcoming gift. The arm's a punishment. Whipped, cut, you name it, I probably have the scar!" I swept my hair to one side and revealed my back covered with scars and cuts. The whip lashes from earlier were still fresh. "All of this happened because your bastard-of-a-father took me in." I can see the disbelief in Yui's eyes.

        "N-No, my father is a kind and caring person. He would never do something that God wouldn't like." I pitied her. I turned back to her and gave her a hug.

        "I get it. Your savior is my enemy. That can't change." Yui started to cry. "Hey, it wasn't all hell for me. I often snuck out to the apple tree at night. Although, that did earn me my brand mark on my arm, but we're not talking about this right now. I self-educated myself in my spare time. Even taught myself self-defense." Yui calmed down until she was sniffling.

        Although, self-defense was useless since I didn't have the physical strength to fight back after each day, and that my legs have the worst timing when I'm capable to stand up for myself. Just like that time with Laito. I still hate myself for that.

        "Hey, let's change the subject. how's living with the guys?" Yui pulls away and sighs.

        "Honestly, I don't even know how to describe it. I mean, the triplets—Laito-kun, Kanato-kun, and Ayato-kun—can be handfuls, especially Ayato-kun. My advice, don't get on their bad side. Ayato-kun is the troublemaker and tends to be arrogant. Laito-kun is extremely perverted, but can easily change personality in a snap. Kanato-kun is childlike, but never touch Teddy, or his sweets. Ever. Reiji-san is also pretty arrogant and prideful, but he's really strict and strives for perfection. You could almost say 'Butler-like.' (Yes, my lord. I'm sorry I had to put it there.) Shuu is always listening to music and rarely talks. Subaru, I'm warning you, be careful around him. He easily loses his temper and gets really violent." 

        As if on cue, you can hear Subaru say 'Fuck!' and loud crash afterwards. Yui shook her head. "Looks like he broke another wall." Damn, another wall? That guy need to take it down a notch. Maybe two...thousand. 

        "OK, so far I have Ayato's and Shuu's, but Kanato's is a bit difficult."

        "What are you talking about?" Yui asked in confusion.

        "What else? Their name! Ayato's Ōmono, AKA Mr. BS, and Shuu's Rilakkuma!! I'll think of names for the rest of the munches later."

        Yui broke into fits of laughter. "Rilakkuma?! Mr. BS?! Fuzen, where are you getting these from?" That was a refreshing change. I waited until her laughter died down to giggles.

        "Hey Fuzen, is it okay if I call you Fu-chan?"

        "Be my guest."

        Yui smiled and gave me a hug. "Yay!! Yui will protect Fu-chan from the Sakamaki because she's my Onee-chan!!"

        Or the other way around, you're gonna need all the help you can get.