♓ Laito Sakamaki - Suspended ♓

I was at the mansion alone with the pervert while everyone else was at school.

What's with my luck? How the fuck did this happen?

  ❄ 🌸 ❄ 🌸 ∞ 🌸 ❄ 🌸 ❄  

"Kyaa!! Get away from me, you pervert!!" I can hear a girl scream before a slap came afterwards. I can't believe it.

Laito's at it again. Another suspension for him. But seriously, how is he not expelled yet? I was sitting on the high wooden stool at my lab desk in Chemistry since Yui forced me to come so I wouldn't get suspended. I try my best to avoid this hour at all cost. Why?

"Slut-chan!!" That's why. Laito sat in the chair next to me and throws his arm around me. "It's a surprise that you came. Did you miss me?" Did I forget to mention that he's my lab partner?

"I did not miss you at all, and Yui forced me to go or else I would get suspended. Just like you in a few minutes."

"OK brats!! Get back to your seats!!" Great. The teacher's here. She's strict, more than Reiji, and has a tendency of getting pissed off for no absolute reason. She also hates me. Hate at first sight.

"Oh, I see that Ms. Class-Cutter is back." She glares down at me. Did I forget to say that she's terrible at giving people names?

"Hello Sensei, glad to be back." I gave her a fake grin. She scoffed at me before going up to the front of the class and started writing on the board. Then, the loudspeaker crackled to life.

"Sakamaki Laito, please come to the headmaster's office immediately." Laito laughed.

"Fu, fu, fu. Looks like I have to go now. Bye, Slut-chan." His lips pecked my cheek and he starts to turn away. What just—?

Before I could finish that thought, I feel the chair tilt towards Laito as he began to turn back after hearing the racket. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor on top of him. To make it worse, my lips were on his. I quickly sat up with wide eyes and covered my mouth.

The teacher was towering above us. "I understand that this is Chemistry class, but this is not the chemistry I'm talking about." Some students around us snickered, while most girls glared at me. "Both of you, to the headmaster's office." Sensei pointed to the door and we got up and walked out. Laito was "trying" to stifle his laughter.

"Fu, fu, fu. Slut-chan, if you didn't want me to go, you could've said so."

Ugh, someone save me.

❄ 🌸 ❄ 🌸 ∞ 🌸 ❄ 🌸 ❄

"Hey Slut-chan, I'm bored." Laito said while lounging on the couch with me listening to music on my headphones on the opposite couch. I lazily opened my eyes.

"So? It's your fault you got us both suspended for 3 days." I started to close my eyes again until I heard him mutter, "You were one who kissed me." I sat up in frustration and walked out in him.

Oh my Zeref, he does know that was on accident right? I headed over to the balcony on the second floor and gazed over the rose courtyard.

Well, at least, I don't have to wear school uniform. I was in my white mini skirt (that I picked up from one of the girls at school) and black crop top with a bright purple Faustian Contract mark as the center design. Then, I felt masculine arms circling my waist and someone's head resting on my back.

"You know, you could've said that was your first kiss instead of storming off." I heard him say. I sighed and placed my headphones around my neck still staring out at the garden.

"I wasn't thinking straight. Had all this anger building up inside." I turned my neck around to look at Laito. "But I know you pulled my chair down on purpose." He lets go of my waist and dramatically puts a hand on his chest and faked a shocked expression.

"Who, me? I would never do such a thing!!" I can sense the sarcasm in his voice and scoffed at him.

"Whatever. I gonna eat some macarons I smuggled from the girls at school and you're not gonna have one." I playfully tapped his nose with my index finger and ran into my room to the far corner of the dresser. Laito came running into the room just as I was biting into one. Why didn't he just teleport instead of running here? He could've got some macarons. 

I lightly bit into it, holding the macaron suspended in the air to tease him. Whatcha gonna do about it? He lightly growled before appearing in front of me and pushed me onto the bed with him being on top. He smirks before biting into the macaron that was still in my mouth.

"Did anyone ever told you so cute when you're all flushed?" He purred into my ear. Was I really blushing? I felt a shiver go down my spine. "You need to pleasure a woman before biting into her, right?" Since when was that a rule?!

"Wh—!!" I felt a pair of lips collide onto mine. I tried to break free, but that was an obvious fail. Then, I felt a nip on my bottom lip. Seriously? Here too?!

We parted for a second, which was a relief because I needed a breather. Laito looked at my flushed face and laughed. "You know, Slut-chan, I would choose your blood over macarons anytime."

"Please stick to macarons." I said in between breathes. "I'd like my blood to stay in my veins since Yui made me dump out my blood bags. Now would you get off of me? I want to nap." I pushed him off and went under the covers. But, he didn't leave. Instead, he lied down next to me with my back facing him and pulled me close to him. "What now?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. For getting you suspended." He quickly blurted out. I couldn't help but smile.

"Apology accepted. You know I had more macarons hidden, did you?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I laughed before turning to snuggle against his chest through the blanket.

"Don't think the wrong way. I'm really tired and cold." I mumbled with my eyes closed. I can hear him struggle to find words to talk back. Looks he's not as dead as I thought.

"Night, Hentai-kun." Before I was engulfed in the spell known as sleep, I feel Laito kiss the top of my head and whispers,

"Sweet dreams, Slut-chan."