♪ ♫ ♬ Shuu Sakamaki - An Unexpected Music Lesson ♪ ♫ ♬ (-.-)...zzz

        It's been days since the "fangirl incident". Nowadays, most girls would see me and run away. Yup, I can taste the power. Although, Laito would tease me about it and say that I would be forever alone. Well, he's wrong. I've been forever alone since I can remember.

        I decided to head up to the rooftop again. That place is literally my second home when I want to ditch classes. I walked past the Music Room, but suddenly stopped when I heard a violin playing inside.

 I walked past the Music Room, but suddenly stopped when I heard a violin playing inside

        That's weird. There shouldn't be classes this period. Curiosity got the best of me and peeked inside. Inside, I saw a certain music-loving blonde playing the violin with his back facing me. Wow. I didn't know Rilakkuma could play this well.

        "What are you looking at?" The blonde asked with little care as he noticed my presence. Flabbergasted, I struggled to reply, when suddenly my golden eyes were met with a pair of beautiful oceanic blue hues of the goddamned lazy bloodsucking vampire.

        "Well, I was going to the rooftop when I heard music playing so curiosity got the best of me and I came here...so I guess I interrupted you so...I guess I'll be going now?" I answered quickly hoping to get out of this awkward situation. I darted my eyes around avoiding Shuu's piercing blue eyes that seemed to read my soul. Finally I had enough, so I pushed him away from me. But before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

        "Wh-What the—? Rilakkuma?! Let go, you perverted lazy-ass!" I shouted as I writhed around in his annoyingly strong grip.

        I sighed and looked at Shuu with annoyance. He then sighed too, which made me think he was trying to copy me, but I just "tried" to ignore the thought. "All I was going to do was ask you was what you were doing here." You literally just asked me that a few moments ago. How forgetful can you be?

        "Anyways, are you alright?" He asked all of the sudden, which made me surprised that this supposed heartless being would ask me such a thing. Well, me being me just nodded with a stoic face. Yup. That's right fangirls, this girl ain't gonna be blushing over some lazy-ass. (No offense to any fangirls, I love Shuu too).

        "So, Rilakkuma," I decided to change the subject. "I didn't know you could play the violin."

        "Really? What made you think that?"

        "Well, you're unmotivated, lazy, usually found sleeping, bored of everything around you, shall I continue?" I counted the reasons on my fingers and smirked as he walked over to a seat still holding his violin.

        "Well, I didn't know you could play any instrument at all." He got me there. Without knowing it, I headed over the piano and sat on the bench.

        "I'm not sure if anyone believes me, but I did mean it the first time I played the piano. I felt possessed, but in a good way. When I'm behind this thing, it's like my worries melt away." I placed my hands on the keys and took a deep breath. What song is it today? 

        My fingers glided over the piano as it sang Love's Sorrow. Huh, Kreisler's Liebesleid. After a less than a minute into the ballad, I hear a violin come into the song. I glanced up for a moment to see Shuu next to the piano playing his violin. I couldn't help but smile. Looks like it became a duet.

        As the song ended, I looked over to Shuu who was acting like he never joined in the duet and started to put away his violin. "You know, I always wanted to play the violin, but I got stuck being the piano prodigy. It's weird how luck isn't on my side." I thought out loud. It sounds like he didn't hear me since he turned back to me and bore his lazy blue eyes into mine and said, "I'm gonna take a nap."

        He has the nerve, that lazy—. Before I could finish that thought, Shuu held out his hand to me. "You said you were going to the rooftop, take me there." I was surprised at first, before taking his hand and leading him out.

        "Fine, but you better not fall asleep on the way there Rilakkuma." He shrugged and followed me up the stairs, still holding onto my hand. Except, the grip wasn't annoyingly strong as before. This time, it was gentle and warm. Like I was fragile and could break at any moment. I opened the door at the top of the stairs and a warm breeze flew past us. The moon was at its fullest and shone brightly against the twilight blue night sky and twinkling stars. "Well, we're here." I sat at the end of conveniently placed wood bench and rested my chin on my hand that was resting on the metal armrest Then, I felt weight on my lap.

        "Eh?!" I find Shuu's head on my lap with his eyes already closed. "Oi Rilakkuma!! My lap isn't a pillow." I started to mess up his hair, but he swatted my hands away like they were annoying flies.

        "Urusai. I'm trying to sleep." He opened one of eyes to make sure I got the message (And I did) before closing it again and going back to sleep. Ughh, how long is this going to take? My thighs are going to fall asleep.

        "Next time, I'll teach you how to play the violin."

        Hmm? I looked down at Shuu again, but he was sleeping soundly in my lap. I stared up at the stars.

        Was I hearing things? I shook away the thought and looked back down at him and started to smile without knowing it.

        Yeah right. He's too lazy to do anything. I started stroke his hair out of the blue. As I did, he softened into a more peaceful expression and a smile formed on his face.