Chapter 11

"Big Ben definitely." he laughs.

He grabs my hand and we walk towards Big Ben. It feels right with him by my side. With his hand interlocked with mine. Two puzzle pieces fitting together. The moonlight shining on his face perfectly.

"I'm surprised you said yes to going on a date with me." he says.

"Really?" I give him a look.

"Yeah. I saw you and I thought she is so out of my league." he blushes.

"Out of your league?" I shake my head and smile, "That's far from the truth. I think you're out of my league."

He scoffs, "No really I mean look at you. Perfect hair, beautiful green eyes, and a charming smile..." I trail off.

"Keep going." he smirks.

"It's just that you barely would have noticed me if you saw me walk down the street. You would have never taken a glance at me."

"Oh shut up! Yes I would have." he playfully punches my arm, "How could I not? Your hair is so bright." he jokes pointing to my blonde hair.

"I'm just saying I'm definitely not out of your league." I smile.

We stop in front of Big Ben. It's even bigger in person. For a few minutes I just stare at it in awe. I've always wanted to be here and now that I am it's so surreal. I take my phone out and snap a quick picture so I'll never forget this moment.

"Hey we should take a picture together." I say.

I angle the phone so that I try to get Big Ben in the shot too. Robbie kisses in my cheek just as I snap the picture.

"I like this." I show him.

"It's nice." he smiles.

"Is there any other place you want to take me?" I look at him.

"I would take you to the London Eye but I have a deathly fear of heights." he chuckles.

"That's okay. I have a great view from my room. So I'm okay with missing out on that one." I smile, "Take me to your favorite place in London."

"Hm. My favorite place is Hyde Park. It's not that far from here."

"Well then let's go! I want to see all your favorite places in London!" he grabs my hand and leads me to the park. Our hands swinging back and forth in perfect sync. Hyde park is beautiful in the night time. Fairy lights wrapped around the trees. Bright lights leading down different paths. It's so big it reminds me of Central park back in New York.

"What makes this your favorite place?" I ask as we sit down on a bench. He put's his around around me which makes me want to move closer to him.

"Probably it was a great stress reliever for me. Besides driving. I used to come here in high school when I'd get really nervous about a exam or something like that. I'd go on a run. I still come here sometimes when my work is stressful. Everything here is just peaceful. There's just something about this place that calms me."

"I like that. I like this place. There's just something magical about it." I glance at the lights, "There's just something so cozy about it. I could stay here forever. I think this is my new favorite place too."

"I'm glad you like it." he looks at me. I can't help but stare at his lips and how I'd love to kiss him again. How when we kissed I felt something I never felt before. It was as if fireworks were going off. He gave me butterflies. I just wanted more. He moves closer to my face and suddenly cups my face and kisses my lips. The feeling rushes over me making me smile in between the kiss. It's electric. After what seems like minutes we break away. A smile grows on my face. I can see him blush a little bit. We don't say anything but the look we give each other says it all. The sky roars above us. We look up and a droplet of water falls on my face. Before I can say anything the rain picks up and starts getting heavier.

"We should leave." Robbie grabs my hand and takes his jacket off to hold it over our heads.

We look at each other both sopping wet. We burst out into laughter as rain pours down on us. Even the jacket cant protect us anymore. He kisses me again and it's like I'm living in a movie. Where the guy and girl finally admit their feelings for each other and get together in the end. I'm not saying that I fully believe in love at the moment but every second I'm with him I get closer.

The rain slows down as we walk to his car. It was silent, but it was comfortable. He turns on the radio as we drive back to his house. I keep playing the moment he kissed me endlessly. It's all I can think about. Every time I think about it I blush. At least it's dark and he can't see. I never expected to fall for him but I'm really glad I did. I'm so glad I actually gave him a chance. I glance at him and a smile grows on my face. He's singing off key to the radio with the windows down. What a dork.

"What are you smiling about?" he catches me looking at him.

"Oh nothing." I say as a tiny laugh escapes my mouth.

We pull into the driveway. He opens my door and we walk to the door.

"I just want to say that I had a really great time." I say.

"Me too. I hope we can do this again soon." he smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

We walk in and go our separate ways. I head to my room and open the door. I flop on my bed and the smiles creeps back on my face. Maybe he's the guy I need. Maybe he's the guy who is right for me. Only time will tell.