Chapter 9

Robbie hasn't spoken to me since the kiss. It's only been a day. Every moment I want to barge into his room and tell him he did nothing wrong. I should give him more time though. I didn't see him at breakfast. It felt weird just sitting there alone. No one to talk about plans with. Or how boring his work is and how he likes to poke fun at the office staff and their many quirks. The only time I saw him was at dinner. Anyway, Camilla and Fiona came back so maybe they have something planned. Maybe they'll take me away from this house so I can stop thinking of him for the moment. I just need to clear my mind from this. Everything's happening at once. If time could stop that would be great.

"Hey do you know what's up with Robbie? He's barely said five words to me since I got back." Fiona asks with a concerned look on her face.

"Um... It's a long story. Basically Robbie kissed me and-"

"Camilla!" Fiona yells with a huge smile on her face."

"What?" Camilla answers back.

"My room now!" Fiona grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to her room. Camilla shortly follows. We sit in Fiona's bed.

"Ok tell us the details. Tell us everything." Fiona says.

I feel like I'm at a sleepover again gossiping about people and your recent crushes. I laugh thinking about.

"Ok. Well." I start blushing before I can even say something, "It happened Friday when you guys left the house. He took me to the beach and he almost kissed me. But he did the next day. So when we were going to the beach we talked about music. I said something along he lines of how I want to dedicate a day to music and listening to new artists. Then he said we should do that on Saturday. So we were talking about personal things and just some fun questions to get to know each other more. And one thing lead to another and he kissed me." my cheeks heated up a little when I said that.

"Aw that's sweet." Fiona says.

"I know. It just sucks that he freaked out about it."

"Why? He talked to me about you a few days ago. He said he thought there was something about you. I can see it." Camilla says.

"He freaked out because a while ago I told him my ex and I broke up just recently. Like very recently. I guess he thought I needed more time to recover but I don't. I just have no idea how to talk to him now and say it's ok." I sigh.

"I think you just need to say something to him. I know my brother. He won't give up on someone or something once he sets his mind on it. If they're as special as you I know he won't let you go that easy." Camilla tells me.

"Does he really see me that way?" my heart flutters.

"Yeah since day one he never stopped talking about you." Fiona adds in.

"I never knew that. I mean I've thought about it but it seemed too good to be true." I say.

"Believe it." Fiona laughs, "Whenever you weren't around he'd always ask what we we're doing with you or how you like it here so far. He was too shy to go up and ask you. It was so cute."

"I should really talk to him soon then. When is there a good time?"

"Anytime really. I don't really think there is such a good time. It just comes to you. So whenever you're ready it's time then." Camilla says.

"Also as sisters we have to say that if you break his heart we will come after you." Fiona says with a tiny laugh.

"That being said if it's opposite then we got your back. If we're being honest here you are our favorite girlfriend of Robbie's." Camilla says after.

"To be girlfriend." Fiona corrects her.

"This is a lot of information. Sort of overwhelming but I think it's good it answers a lot of my questions." I say.

"Well what are you going to do?" Camilla asks.

"I don't know. I think I should just talk to him about it. I do really like him and now I know how he feels about me. It seems like everything after this should just be easy." I start getting up to head to my room.

"Keep us updated!" Fiona yells out as I leave the room.

I smile and keep walking till I get to my room. I pace the room wondering what I should say and how I should say it. I look at the time and realize it's almost eight. I should probably talk to him. It's probably a good time right? I don't have a speech I spent two hours trying to find a perfect way to say something and I don't have anything. I guess I have to wing it. I leave and head to his door that's down the hall. The walk seems like it takes forever when in reality it probably took ten seconds. Both my hands are shaking as I try to steadily knock on the door. It's been a few minutes. Maybe he went to bed. I should go to. Just as I'm about to turn back the door creeks open. He stands there looking surprised to see me.

"Hi." he awkwardly says.

"Hey." I say.

We stood there for another minute not saying anything.

"Did you need anyt-"

I cut him off by just going for it. I put my lips on his and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands wrap around my waist as he kisses me back.

He stops, "No this is so bad. What about Luke?"

"I don't care. He's not the one I want. You are."

He starts to smile, "I thought you didn't like me. I'm not complaining. What made you change your mind though."

"I decided to let go."