Reality | Chapter 29

3 months later

I wake up, but something feels different. The bed feels lighter. I reach over to Lexa's side of the bed, to my surprise I feel nothing. Lexa is usually up before me but she always stays in bed until I wake up. I open up my eyes and look around. "Lex?" I call out, hoping she's just in the kitchen, but I get no response. "Lex!" I call again, this time a bit louder.

I sit up and wake up a bit before I fully get out of bed. I start to walk around our dorm. She isn't anywhere to be found. I don't worry though, she's probably just in class.

I have class today so I start to get ready. I get in the shower and can't help but think how much I love Lexa, and how happy she makes me. Just thinking about her makes me smile.
I take extra long in the shower, I didn't realize how long I actually took until I checked the time. I only had 20 minutes until class started so I got dressed and rushed out of the door.

2 hours later I'm finally out of class and decide to get Lexa and I something to eat. After I do that I head back to the dorms.

I unlock the door and walk in. "Lexa I got you something" I yell out. No response. Now I'm starting to get worried. I put the food down and pull out my phone. I go to Lexa's contact and text her.

Clarke: Lex? Where are you? Are you ok?

After 10 minutes of no response I open up Octavia's contact and text her.

Clarke: have you seen Lexa today?

Octavia: no. But she did tell me her uncle got out of jail today. So maybe she went to go pick him up.

Her uncle, her uncle that killed her parents? I panic and grab my car keys and run out of the building. I run across the court yard and see Murphy starting at me, with a smirk on his face.

I storm over to him. "Where the hell is she" I yell at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about" he says smiling. "You better fucking tell me bastard, or I'll make you" I threaten him. He just laughs at me and turns away. I grab his shoulder and turn him around. "What do you want now?" He says, annoyed. I punch him straight in the nose. "I want you to tell me where the hell my girlfriend is" I scream at him and grab his shirt collar. "Polis, avenue. God damn bitch, you punch hard" he says. I let him go and run to my car.

By now it's already starting to get dark, and it takes about an hour to get to Polis, avenue. I can't help but think the worse as I drive the slow drive there.

Once I'm there I see the girl I love, standing in the middle of the road, she's smiling at me. Oh no, my dream. It can't be. I see a man walk up behind her, all black, with a robbers mask. "LEXA" I scream. Once again I can't move, I can't help her. She looks confused as he grabs her from behind.

The struggle in her eyes as she tries to get him off her. She pulls off the mask but instead of Murphy, it's a bald man, must be her Uncle. Finally the gun gets pulled out, and a bang. I fall on the floor as I see Lexa's eyes go big. Her uncle runs and I finally have the strength to get up and run to her. I catch her before she fully hits the ground.

"Clarke" she croaks out. "I'm here, Lex I'm right here" I cry out. "It's ok, don't cry. Death is not the end" I lay my head in the chest before pulling out my phone. "Lex stay awake, don't you dare give up on me" I tell her before dialing 911. "I'm not" she says, losing her voice.

"911 what's your emergency" the operator says. "My name is Clarke Griffin. My girlfriend Lexa Woods has just been shot on Polis Avenue. Please send help" I say. "Ok m'am we have someone on he way just make sure she stays up" the operator says. "Lex just keep your eyes open" I repeat to her and play with her hair. "My fight is over Princess" she says as she closes her eyes. "NO. Lexa? Lexa!" I check for a pulse but there is none. I start to scream and see the ambulance come. They pull me away from her and take her in the ambulance. And once again, I'm left in the middle of the street, crying, alone, and afraid.

GUYS DONT HATE ME. I have 1 more chapter after this, and the epilogue. BUT ITS NOT OVERRRR! Have y'all been watching the olympics tho? And tell me where you are from in the comments. I finally updated too. BUT AGAIN ITS NOT OVER, SO DONT HATE ME!!!! Love you guys! GOOOOD DAMNNNN BYEEE!