Movie Night | Chapter 4

As we get back up to the room Lexa starts heading back to her room.

"I still gotta unpack." She says as she walks down the hall way and makes a right into her room.

"Need any help still?" I yell loud enough for her to hear.

"No I'm good. I'm only gonna do my clothes tonight" she yells back.

Ok...now what? I decide to sit on the couch and watch some TV. I turn on MTV and the show Awkward is on.

I'm trying to pay attention but my mind always ends up on Lexa. Why does everyone say she's so mean? Why do people walk the other direction when she walks near them?

I must have been very caught up in my thoughts because next thing I know an hour has past.

"Hey, what you watching?" I hear from behind me.

"I don't really know..." I say kinda embarrassed.

She jumps over the back side of the couch and sits next to me. She's about 4 feet away from me. She turns to me and sees me staring at her.

"What you looking at princess?" She says.

"Shit..sorry just zoning out I guess" lies. I was staring at you Lexa. Why do you gotta be so damn gorgeous.

She turns away and I just can't keep it in anymore

"Lexa...why does everyone say that you are so tough and mean. People are so scared of you and I don't see why"

She sighs a little bit before turning towards me once again.

"I put on an act Clarke. When I'm out there I'm a completely different person. You haven't experienced it yet....but when I'm in here, I figured why not just be me." She looks at me with the most sincere look in her eyes.

"Why can't you just be you everywhere" I can't help but wonder. Everyone would instantly fall in love with her if she was like how she is with me.

"Because I can't just change..."

"Yes you can" I interrupt. "You can change, you can be the person you want to be and not the person you aren't, show them the real you" I say about to get up on my feet and scream to the world that Lexa Woods is a good person.

"If only it were that easy Clarkie" she says turning away.

I slump back down in the couch again.

"Wanna play questions?" She says with a slight smile.

"Sure" I say turning towards her. "You go first" I say to her.

"Alright...what's your favorite color?"

"Easy. Sky blue.... Umm what is your major?"

"Personal training. What is your favorite memory?"

"When me and my mom went to Disney Land and we got this big ass pretzel and before I took a bite I dropped it and a bird picked it up, and I cried for hours even though my mom bought me another one." Both of us are laughing.

"You have a beautiful laugh princess" she says.

Oh my fucking God. Lexa just complimented me. What do I say.

"Why thank you my..." What should I say? "Knight in shining armor, as do you" I say sounding as formal as possible.

"Mmm thank you" she says in the same tone. And we both laugh.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Sure why the hell not" she says getting up and picking up a scary one. "How bout this" she asks me.

I hate scary movies, it's defiantly Octavia's movie but I shake my head yeah because I know Lexa wants to see it.

She puts the dvd in the DVD player. YES IK ITS OLD FASHIONED! But I like it.

She comes back to the couch and sits down. This time closer to me. The movie starts to play.

30 minutes later I'm basically in Lexa's lap because I'm so scared. Another jump scare comes up and I duck into Lexa's neck.

She looks down at me and I look up with our faces inches apart. I gulp and I think you can hear it. Then she pulls away and continues to watch the movie.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed" I say getting up to leave. Lexa stands up as soon as I do.

"Clarke wait..." She pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks for today it was great" she says and pulls away smiling.

"Of course" I say and head to my room. And as I close the door all I can think about is Lexa Woods. The girl I could be falling for.

Ahh it's Genna. Not my best chapter but idk what to write and I'm tired as fuckkkk