Stripper | Chapter 12

I hate homework. I hate it. Why do we get homework? It was originally a punishment. But I'm a good student...sometimes. I'm smart but I can't help that I like to socialize.

I've been writing this damn essay on the human body, and how it functions for the past 3 hours. I'm so frustrated because I have writers block.

I hear the front door open and assume it's Lexa.

I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open" I say, my voice sounds defeated.

"Hey Clarke. I'm back" Lexa's soft voice says.

"Hey Lexa, how was class" I say taking my head out of my hands and staring into her gorgeous green eyes.

"It was ok...Clarke what's wrong?" She says moving closer to me. I once again put my face in my hands and groan. I feel her put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't understand. Why is school so hard. Why do teachers give these stupid essays. I don't understand this. Why did I sign up for this? I could have just been a youtuber or something. I could be home with my mom. Ugh I hate college. The only good thing I have gotten from college is meeting you. I should just drop out and be a stripper." I rant to the one girl I know will listen. She has a small grin on her face.

"What did you just say?" She says, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"That I should be a stripper?" I say, I know what she's referring to but I don't want to say it again out of pure embarrassment.

"Well I would defiantly come and see you but no, before that."

I blush.

"That I hate college?"

"After that." She still has a small grin on her face.

"Theonlygoodthingthatcomesoutodcolleegeismeetingyou" I say really fast.

"A bit slower Clarke I couldn't really understand you" she says moving a piece of my hair out of my face.

"The only good thing that comes out of college is meeting you" I say looking her in the eye.

She just stares at me.

"You're cute" she finally says. This puts a smile on my face and I'm immediately less stressed out.

"I'm gonna go grab some food. I'm starving. You want anything?" She says getting up.

"No thanks Lexa." I say turning back around and facing my computer.

She kisses my cheek before walking towards the door. Where she kisses it stings and I'm paralyzed. I hear her open the door and walk out. I touch my cheek and immediately smile knowing that Lexa kissed me.

GUYS I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER. Do you want me to write Raven in this. To you want Octaven? Do you want Lincoln to die? Do you want abby to come visit Clarke and have a conversation with Lexa about Clarke? Leave me a comment!!! Hope you all enjoyed!!! GOOOOOD DAMMNNN BYEEEEE!