Screaming | Chapter 18

I wake up and to the feeling of being unable to move. I panic before realizing it's only my girlfriend. I smile at the thought of it. Lexa Woods, is my....girlfriend.

I turn over to stare at her beautiful face. I softly move the pieces of hair that have fallen, back to their original spot on the top of her head. I gently rub circles on her cheek and up to her temple. As I make my way back to her face, I finally reach her lips. I smile at the kiss we shared last night.

I feel her stir awake and I retrieve my hand from her face and place is on her arm.

"Hey princess" she croaks out in her sleepy voice. I smile because her tired voice is so much more husky than her normal voice.

"Hey girlfriend" I whisper only loud enough for her to hear. A smile makes it's way on her face and she makes a grunting noise before stretching her arms and legs.

"I like the sound of that" she says opening her eyes fully staring directly into my eyes. "So do I" I say back to her. She leans in and peck my lips before getting up. "No" I say acting sad "don't leave, stay with me" I say while stretching my arms out.

"Sorry babe. I have class" she says, Lexa has more classes than I do because she's a sophomore, guess I'm gonna have to get used to it. She walks out of my room and I'm assuming she goes into her's because I hear the shower start up. "Ugh" I groan before laying back down in my bed.

30 minutes later and I still haven't gotten up. I hear my door creak open and Lexa walks in dressed in a white tee shirt and black jeans. She has socks in her hand as she sits down at the side of my bed. I take advantage and get up. I snake one of my arms around her waist and the other over her shoulder. "You look hot babe" she just rolls her eyes as she finishes putting on the socks.

She turns in her position and grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I place my hands on her cheeks and deepen it. We end up turning so that I'm on top and she's beneath me. Never once breaking the kiss.

We finally stop after about two minutes. I lay my head into her neck and she puts her arms around my waist. I feel myself start to drift asleep and before I know it, I feel myself being moved off of her. I lay back down in my normal position on my bed and smile.

She kisses me on the top of my head. "Have a good day" I scream as she walks out. "I will" she screams back. "You look hot babe" I scream once again. "I know I do, you already told me" she screams at me. "Ok. Well well bye" I scream still laying in my bed, smiling like an idiot. "Bye princess" she screams while shutting the door behind her. I can't help but smile even more before laying back into my bed. Lexa Woods...is my girlfriend.

ALRIGHTTTT SO WE ARE KICKING OFF THE WEEK WITH A SHORTER CHAPTER. I'm sorry. But it's gonna get good, I have some special things planned for the two, AND I already know what's gonna happen at the end. BE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW. ALSO ADD THE STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I UPDATE. Yeah. I'll see you guys tomorrow. GOOOOOOD DAMMNN BYE!