Okay Clarkie | Chapter 3

"Clarkieeeee" I hear Octavia say as she walks into my room.

"What's up O" I say looking up from my phone. To see her leaning on my doorway. Admiring my not nearly completed room. It's about half way done. Which is more than hers.

"I heard that Lexa just arrived" she says with a smile.

"Is she here?" I ask standing up, and trying to make myself look more presentable.

"Haha no. But everyone is freaking out and saying she's here so..." She says as she walks out of the room.

Shit. Shit,shit,shit,shit. That's what I look like, I look like shit. I need to look at least a little better.

I run to my closet, which I made sure to unpack first and try to find something to wear.

I end up wearing a pair of leggings and a white pocket tee. Looks good enough I guess. I then run a brush through my hair and slap on some makeup. Simple but I guess it will do.

I run out to the living room and Octavia is still in her pajamas.

"Woah hot stuff where you headed?" She asks eyeing me up and down.

"No where....why?" I ask. Shit is it obvious I dressed nice.

"Well I mean you look like you are about to hit up the club or something." She says, obviously trying to hold in a laugh.

I look at myself. Shit it does look like I'm about to go out.

"Shut the hell up O" I say as she finally releases her laugh. I sit down on the couch and just wait for Lexa to come in.

After about 15 minutes she's still not here. I look at the clock and it's 7:43 pm. Damnit Lexa get here already.

Suddenly I hear the key go in the door and I stand up. And she walks in.

My first thought as I see her face is wow, she is absolutely gorgeous. She has hazel green eyes and dark hair. And her body is absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi, I'm Octavia. Ignore my googly eyed friend over here" she reaches over to Lexa and shakes her hand. This brings me out of my thoughts. Lexa just smiles at Octavia and looks to me next.

"Oh umm...I'm...I..I'm Clarkie...shit Clarke, my name is Clarke" I manage to get out. Shit I'm so stupid sometimes. Lexa just laughs.

"Ok Clarkie, well I'm Lexa"  she says and sticks out her hand. I immediately take it and I feel electricity.

I pull my hand away and look her dead in the eye and wonder how everyone thinks she's so mean and cruel.

"Well....I have a date tonight with Lincoln so I have to go get ready." Octavia says and rushes off to her room.

"Here I'll show you to your room" I say, thank god my voice didn't crack.

She just nods her head in response and smiles again.

I start to walk to the farthest room and open the door for her. She walks in and admires her room. I decided to give her the biggest one while I took the smallest one.

"Wow...this is huge." She says still looking around.

"Do you need any help unpacking" shit why did I say that, it just slipped out.

"Uhm. Yeah if you wouldn't mind actually" holy shit she said yes.

"Of course"

"Alright thanks, just start unpacking those things in there" she points to a box called labeled "pictures". I start to walk over there and pick it up and open it.

As I take the pictures out I look at them as well. I only see pictures of her and this girl that looks a few years older than her. The last picture in there is of her and a blonde girl kissing in front of the Empire State Building. So she is into girls. But...that's obviously her girlfriend.

I turn around because I can't help myself

"Is this your...girlfriend?" I ask. I sound a bit sad in my voice.

"Holy shit. I forgot I packed that." She says walking over to me and taking the picture from my hands.

"It's my ex..her name was Costia. She broke my heart. She's kinda a major bitch." She says. I can see the pure anger in her eyes. I get a little bit of a smile.

"What you smiling at Clarkie" she says as she looks at me and smiles a bit too.

"I've got an idea" is all I say.

She looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell her. But jumps up with the picture and runs outside.

I run into my room and grab what I need and chase after Lexa.

I finally catch up with her in the elevator and we both just look at eachother and smile. Once the elevators open we run out of the dorms and into the court yard.

She sets the Picture on a bench that isn't occupied by anyone and picks up a rock. She walks back to me and I hand her my baseball bat.

She looks at me and I nod with a smile on my face. She throws the rock up and hits it with the bat. She hits the picture and it falls off the bench. She walks over towards it and keeps hitting it.

I can see the anger staring to come off of her as she does this. She continues for another minute before looking up at me. A small smirk is visible.

"Ok...I feel better" she says bending down to pick the picture up. She walks torward the garbage can a throws the picture out before walking back towards me.

"Thank you" she says and hugs me while she's still out of breath.

Electricity is all I feel. This is defiantly not a crush that I will be getting out of any time soon. That's for damn sure.

She stays hugging me for a few more seconds before letting go. We head back to our dorm. Both with the biggest smiles on our faces.

Hey guys it's Genna. I hope you enjoyed part 3. You got to meet Lexa. The pic above is Lexa (aka Alycia) I love Alycia so damn much. She is such baeeeee!