Disney World | Chapter 28

"Clarke" Lexa says as we lie in bed, exhausted from the plane trip here. "What's up Lex" I ask her sitting up and resting my back against the head board. She sits up as well. "I just want you to know that Anya can be well-" Lexa pauses, almost unsure of what to say. "She can be a bit crazy to say the least" she finally finishes.

"If she's a friend to you, she's a friend to me" I tell her, looking her straight into the eye. Lexa lies her head in my lap and I start to play with her hair. "I love you Clarke" she half says, half whispers. "I love you too Lex. Thank you so much for this" I respond as I finally let sleep take over me.

The next day

I'm rushing around to make sure we have everything we need. Our first park today is Magic Kingdom, which Lexa says is her favorite. Anya is also arriving today, she texted Lexa and said she would be here until later and she would come to the park with us later.

"Clarke lets go! I can't wait anymore" Lexa has been acting like a child all day, and I love it. "I'm coming, chill out" I'm also very excited, but I don't want to forget anything. Lexa eventually walks into the bedroom and grabs my backpack. She picks me up and starts to carry me out of the room. "LEXA" I scream. "Nope we are going" she says as she continues to grab her stuff as well as hold me over her shoulder. I punch her back laughing of course. "I know if I put you down you aren't gonna go" she says, I can feel her laughing as well.

We walk out of the bedroom door and down to the elevator before she puts me down. When she puts me down I just look at her and start laughing. We both end up in each other's arms. We eventually hear the elevator ring. "I hate you so much" I say in between laughs. Lexa pretends to look hurt and starts to walk away. I run to her and jump on her back. "No Clarke you already said you hate me, so I might as well just go" she says, still acting sad. "Lex we are gonna miss the elevator, please I love you" I beg her. She eventually turns around and holds my legs so I sit easier on her back and walks us to the elevator.

About an hour later we are at Magic Kingdom and it's freaking amazing. When I first saw the castle I squealed like a little kid. Lexa just looked at me and laughed. "Lexa look. It's the castle!" I squeal. "I know Clarke, I see it" Lexa replies, obviously amused by my childish behavior.

I pull Lexa all the way to the castle. Every so often I see her look at me. I look up at the castle and admire it, I've never seen anything like it. "It's beautiful" I whisper to myself, but Lexa hears it. "You're beautiful Clarke" she says while turning her head to look at me. I do the same and kiss her lightly before pulling her farther into the park.

We walk past these rocks and Lexa stops me. "Lexa why are we stopping, we need to get to space mountain" I say in an annoyed tone. "Take a picture of me when I say to" she says before disappearing behind the rocks. I pull out my phone and open snapchat. She pops her head out of the rocks and makes a funny face. "NOW!" She yells. I laugh just before taking the picture. I can't stop laughing and eventually Lexa is next to me, laughing with me. I caption it and put it on my story

 I caption it and put it on my story