The Truth | Chapter 23

LEXAS POV (THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY SHORT SO THATS WHY IM POSTING 2 TODAY)

I've been keeping something from Clarke. It burns. I know I have to tell her if I want this relationship to work. When I pull up to the dorms and go inside Clarke is no where to be found. I'm guessing she's still in class. Octavia and Raven walk out of Octavia's bedroom with several boxes. I give them a confused look.

"Oh hey Lexa. Heard about you and Clarke, GET IT GIRL!" Raven says as she starts to walk out. Octavia sits next to me on the couch. "Did Clarke tell you I'm moving out?" Octavia says, somewhat sadness in her voice.  "No. But I kinda assumed. I know I haven't know you for very long Octavia but I'm actually gonna miss you" I tell her honestly. "You too Lexa" she says giving me a hug. "YOU COMING O?" Raven yells out in the hallway. "I better go. Girlfriend duties" I just give her a smile as she walks out of the room.

I sit on the couch for another half hour before Clarke walks in. "Hey I'm home" she says taking a seat next to me. I lean over to her a give her a kiss.

"Clarke we need to talk" I tell her after a few moments of silence. She looks very concerned. "I'm just going to say it. No sugar coating it. Nothing like that" I tell her with my hands shaking. She grabs them, steadying them before nodding her head to continue.

"Do you remember that one day when you came home to me all beat up" I ask looking at her. She nods once again. "I talked with Octavia and it was after you helped me get all my anger out on Octavia and she was telling me-"

"Lex just spit it out, you're rambling" she laughs a bit.

"I beat up Finn Collins"

AHHHH! 2 chapters. Well kinda. The update tomorrow will prob be a bit later but idk honestly. Y'all should follow me on Instagram too @foreverclexa

But yeah comment, vote, and follow! GOOOODDD DAMMMNN BYEEE!