Chapter 8

"Morning sunshine" August says.

"Morning baby, how are you?" I ask smiling.

"I'm good how you feeling ?" He ask.

"A little better baby... Will you help me to the bathroom please?" I ask sitting up.

August grabs my hand helping me stand up. I take baby steps as I walk to the restroom. My legs are stills sore and I still have stomach pain.

"Thank you" I say.

"No problem baby, I'll be back I'm going to run home and shower okay... If you need me back right away just call me" August says.

"I'll be fine baby, go head baby" I say smiling.

"You sure baby?" He ask.

"Yes baby I'm fine" I reassure him.

"I'll be back" He kiss my forehead.

After struggling to brush my teeth and shower I change into a fresh gown. And get right back into bed. I text my sister to bring me some panties and bra and shorts to wear under this.

"Best friend!" Mandi yells walking into my room.

"Morning " I say smiling.

"I brought you some clothes Tika sent" She says.

"Funny I just text her that too... How you doing?" I ask.

"Good girl how you feeling?" She ask.

"I've been better" I laugh. I slide on the panties and bra. Then tighten the robe around my body. Getting back in bed I notice Mandi all into her phone.

"Spill the tea!" I say.

"Well Steven and I had sex last night after he took me home... It was so good! He had my whole body sore" She says.

"Oh my gosh you gave it up to him already! " I exclaim.

"Bitch yes we been talking for a while been dating for three months now so why not" She says grinning. "You can't tell me you ain't think about giving it up to August".

"I mean I have but not yet I was thinking maybe my birthday night.. But I don't want to rush anything and then shit goes south" I say.

"I think he already love you Indy that man looked like he wanted to kill those chicks last night" Mandi says.

"I think I love him too Mandi" I say honestly.

"Aw my best friend is in love!" She says doing this little dance.

"I won't say anything yet I'm still a little skeptical about this I just want to take my time with all of this" I say.

"I think you guys are cute as fuck... What made you fall in love with him?" Mandi ask.

"I love the way he make sure I'm good, he'll ask me a billion times are you okay baby ? . I love they way he calls me baby . The scent of his cologne shit what's not to love... I even love all those tattoos on him" I say smiling.