Chapter 18

"Tonight I'm sending a car to pick you I think we need some time together" August says.

"So date night babe?" I ask excited.

"Exactly baby just some quality time, treat you like the princess you are" August says pulling me into his arms.

"That sounds like the perfect night I'll have to go shopping for the perfect outfit maybe even go get my hair done" I say.

"I got that taken care of baby girl you and Mandi got a spa pass and I set an appointment for you hair" He says.

"Wow baby thank you" I say looking up at him.

"You know I gotcha ma" He leans in and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck while he carries me up the stairs. Without breaking he make his way to the room and lay me down on the bed.

"God you're so fucking perfect" August says looking at me.

"Thank you" I say nervously.

"I want to save this moment for tonight, tonight I'm going to make love to you like you want me too" August says.

"You're such a charmer baby" I say giggling.

"Shit I'm trying" He laughs.

"Well you're doing a great job.".

"So what happen that night at the club with the meet up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing I got the deal we moving product quickly" He says.

"Taty pretended to be your girl?" I ask.

He sighs, "It wasn't anything special like that I just needed someone to play a role and Mandi said she want comfortable with it".

"I think she likes you August" I say sitting up.

"Nah I don't think so baby... anyway you ain't got shit to worry about" He says holding my chin up.

"I hope not August" I say getting up.

"Why would I cheat on you ! The way that ass sitting in them jeans is everything I need!" He yells out.

"Is Mandi coming over here or what's up?" I ask.

"She coming here, I'm about to step out baby girl I'll see you later tonight" He says.

"See ya baby" I say kissing him.

"Walk me to the car" He says.

"Okay carry me?" I ask laughing.

"Get on my back" He says.

I do just that crossing my legs around him securing my spot on his back. "What you been eating yo ass heavy" He says laughing.

I playfully slap his arm. "Shut up August". We make it down the stairs safely without him dropping me. "Just don't drop me trying to open this door" I say.

"I'm strong baby girl I got you!" He says.

"Sure.".

"Mandi should be here soon and so should the car" He says placing me in the back of his car.

"Okay baby it's a good thing I grabbed my phone I wasn't going back inside for it" I say.

"Who was?".

"You duh!" I say laughing.

"Nah baby I wasn't".

"Wouldn't go get yah lil baby phone for her?" I ask trying to sound like him.

He chuckles " I might have lil baby".

"Love the way baby rolls off your tongue" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Going to love how it rolls off something else later" He says smirking.

"Boy you so damn nasty" I say laughing.

"Can't help it baby it's in my nature" August says.

--------------

"It's so beautiful baby!" I say looking around at the hotel room.

"Only the best for you baby" He says taking my hand. He leads me out to the balcony it's set up with rose petals, diner table. The whole set up is like something out a movie. It's a bit cliche but I love it.

"Thank you" I say to August for pulling out my chair for me.

"Of course baby girl" He says taking his seat.

A server pop out of nowhere with a bottle of wine. "Wine madame ?" He ask showing me the bottle.

"Yes please" I say smiling. He pours us both some wine then disappear inside.

"This is lovely August" I say before taking a sip of my wine.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it so far baby there's more planned this is only the beginning" He says.

"I would've been happy with just some popcorn, a movie and us cuddled up" I say.

"I wanted to do something special for you, these couple months we been together shit been amazing you my rider , my girl, best friend all in one I wouldn't have shit any other way" He says.

"Neither would I" I say smiling.

"Dance with me?" He ask.

"There no music Aug" I say looking at him.

"There is now" He says pushing the button on a remote.

Next thing I know Brian McKnight come on. I look at August and start laughing. "This is cute" I say getting up.

He hold his hand out "May I have this dance ?".

"Of course" I say putting my hand in his. I lay my head on his shoulder as we slow dance to the song.

One
You're like a dream come true
Two
Just want to be with you
Three
Girl, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four
Repeat steps one through three
Five
Make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

It's so incredible
The way things work themselves out
And all emotional
Once you know what it's all about, hey
And undesirable
For us to be apart
I never would have made it very far
'Cause you know you've got the keys to my heart

August starts singing to me making me smile. I honestly love this man with all my heart. No one has ever had such an impact on me like this.

"I love you August" I say looking up at him.

"I love you more Indyah" He says then leans down and kisses me. Every time we kiss sparks fly.

After eating diner and drink we take a shower change into something more comfortable. He scrolls through the STARZ network look for the right movie. We decide on watching Beyond the lights.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to be in the moment with me" I say laying my head on him.

"You're my baby girl forever and always" He says. August kisses my forehead then wraps his arms around me. Perfect way to end a perfect day.