Chapter 10

Waking up to an empty bed isn't the best feeling once you're use to someone being by your side. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to start my morning routine and after that get dress.

"What to make?" I ask myself looking through the fridge. This really is a guys house he hardly has anything in this fridge. I pick out the box of French toast and grab some sausage links. I pop them in the toaster and pop the links in the microwave patently waiting on them to finish.

I sit on the couch and eat my breakfast while watching animal planet. These gorilla nasty he fucking the shit outta her. The door swings open August comes in looking pissed off.

"Welcome back baby" I say with a smile. He ignores me and walk right up the stairs. I take one more bite of my French toast then follow him up the stairs. "August what's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Someone fucking with our product and he leaking information to the enemy" He says.

"Babe I think this is the time to step down from all that... Maybe pass your thrown on to someone else you really trust" I say.

"Ima be good baby don't worry.. I need a shower I'll be back once I'm done we can go out if you want to" He says.

"No we can stay home that sounds better" I say smiling.

While he goes take a shower I prepare some stress relief lotion. I think maybe he just needs a nice massage and some wine in his case some Henny and he'll be good. I go downstairs and grab the bottle of Henny , A cup and some ice.

I set everything up then patiently wait on him to step out the shower. Scrolling through my phone to pass the time.

"You waiting on me?" August ask coming out the bathroom.

"Yup put some shorts on , I'm going to give you a nice back massage" I say.

"Really?" He ask.

"Yeah , you deserve it baby" I say smiling.

He drops his towel revealing his boxer. My eyes happen to fall right where his dick is and lord have mercy on my soul is August packing. Dick so big it's poking through the damn boxers. I look up to see August smirking.

"I-I- um let's just get started lay down" I say struggling to speak correct. I straddle on his back basically sitting on his butt. Applying the lotion to my hands I rub it between my hands so it's warm. Starting at his shoulders I use the palm of my hand to give him a nice deep massage.

I massage his whole back taking my time. Being sure to work out each kink. "Damn girl you got some magical hands" August says laughing.

"I know I know" I say popping my imaginary collar.

"Lay down let me massage you now" He says.

I take my shirt off then lay down. "This gotta come off too baby" He says sliding off my bra strap. He pinch the bra clasps squeezing them together to release the hook. He starts massaging my lower back then works his way up.

I'd be lying if I said this massage wasn't everything right now. His hands start getting lower then he starts giving me a booty rub. Next thing I know the palm of his hand smacks my ass. I yell in pain.

"That shit hurts" I say rubbing the part that stings.

"I had too baby ass so damn fat and smackable" He says laughing.

"Smackable ? Really" I bust out laughing.

"Flip over " August say.

I cover my breast with my hand as I flip over. August leans down and kisses me. "Let me take care of your body" He whispers in my ear. I bite down on my lower lip as we stare at each other intently. "You scared ?" He ask. Everything coming out his mouth sounds so smooth. I nod my head yes.

"I promise it won't hurt one bit" He says. He kisses my lips. Then moves my arm while still kissing me. He kisses the side of my neck , then my shoulder. "You're skin is so soft" He says against my neck. He takes my right nipple into his mouth twirling his tongue around it. I let out a moan which shocked me a little bit.

"Mm don't hold back , I want to hear you moan" August says.

He kisses my stomach leading a trail of kisses down to my navel then goes back to my left nipple. This time he sucks on my nipple. He grips my shorts then pulls them down. "You ready for this ?" He ask. I cover my face with my hands.

"Don't be nervous baby.. Everything about you is perfect" August says removing my hands from my face. He kisses my lips again , our tongues start wrestling.

My phone starts ringing I ignore it while we kiss. The person calls right back. "It's the hospital!" I say getting up. I run to the bathroom and clean up the change into something quickly.

"I'm sorry" I say as we jog down the stairs.

He chuckles "It's fine baby there's always next time".

We hop in his car and speed off to the hospital. All type of thoughts are running through my head right now. "She alright baby don't start stressing out without knowing what they calling for" August says placing his hand on my thigh.

"This is nerve wrecking, I really want to make sure that she's alright " I say. I listen to the voice mail the hospital left all they said was they need to see me soon as possible. It's like these traffic light know I'm in a rush so they fucking turn red soon as we get close.

I dial the hospital number again trying to get some information out of them but the phone just rings. "These red lights are so annoying!" I yell.

"Breath baby, take a deep breath in try to relax" August says.

August drops me in front of the visitation center while goes look for parking. I hand the security my I.D then he takes my picture for my visitor pass. "Have a good one" He says.

"Thanks.".

I press floor four and patiently wait for the doors to close. My heart beating so fast. I speed walk to to my sisters room. Opening the door I find her awake taking to the nurse. "Tika!" I say cheerfully.

"Indy, How are you honey?" She ask.

"I should be asking you that , I'm so happy God blessed you with another chance to live" I say.

"He did blessed me, God had my back on this and I am so grateful... He knew I had to come back to watch you" She says.

"Yo Tika you awake" August says walking over to her bed.

"Hi August... You been taking care of my little sister?" She ask.

"Yes ma'am I have been... It's good to see you" He says.

"It's good to see you too!" She says.

The nurse comes in and give her pain pills and clean her gun wound. She's being strong as usual not really showing she's in pain in front me.

"I love you Tika" I say.

"Love you too Indyah.... I just notice but why you glowing and shit" She says then wince in pain.

"No reason" I say smiling then look back at August.

"When I'm not in pain and all drugged up I'm asking y'all shit" She says laughing.

"I'm willing to answer them once you're out of here and doing better.".