13| the agreement

"You trapped her in the house?" Cassie repeated, as she put her head in her hands staring at her big brother on the other side of the tomb. "It's for the best trust me." He shrugged nonchalantly, "You should be glad the witch an I are getting along."

Damon held up the backpack in his hands, "I also brought you this."

"Life's a bitch to me." Cassie whined,

"I finally get something good in my life, I then try to be a good person and I'm locked in a tomb with an evil ex girlfriend who loves to ruin my life."

Damon rolled his eyes, "Oh stop whining. I'll have you out soon, I promise. Now drink up," Damon offered her a bottle of human blood. Cassie eyed the bottle when Katherine spoke up, "I hope you brought enough for both of us." She smirked.

Damon narrowed his eyes at her before they flickered back to Cassie who held her forehead like she had a headache. "It's fine Damon. I'm alright."

"You know, you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his plan." Katherine commented, folding her arms as she inched forward toward the Salvatore's.

"I don't fear death." Cassie rolled her eyes,
"I certainly don't run from it." Cassie referred to how Katherine had been running her whole life from this big bad vampire. Cassie faced Damon and spoke.

"Tell Elena I'll be okay. And figure out the whole moonstone situation." Damon gave his little sister a nod as he threw the bag inside the tomb. "I'll come back to check on you soon."

She nodded. "Keep Elena safe, I don't want to come out this tomb only to find out my girlfriend ran off to be sacrificed." Cassie let on she was alright, although her nerves were shaking. She wasn't able to be there with Elena, not to mention Stefan is now with her. She didn't know what would happen.

Cassie turned around, ignoring Katherine as she walked to the back of the tomb as she layed down. She was lost in her thoughts when Katherine walked up and started talking. "How long have you actually gone without blood?" No response.

"I know you get desiccation in theory, Cas, but in reality it's much worse." Katherine opened the small gate walking up to Cassie.

"Your heart still beats, struggling to pump whatever blood remains." Katherine continued as her hands ran down Cassie's arm down to her hand, "And when it's gone, your veins rub together like sandpaper. It's excruciating." Katherine placed her hand on Cassie's cheek only to be slapped away. Cassie sat up, glaring at her.

"I don't care as long as I know you're also suffering."

"Now, that's no way to talk to someone you love." Katherine teased, giving Cassie a wink. "I don't love you, I don't even like you. In fact, I hate you."

Katherine rolled her eyes. "It's stuffy, and I've been in this dress for days. You want to help me get out of it?" Katherine began to unzip her dress causing Cassie to look away. "Don't be such a grump. We're here together, we may as well make the best out of it."

Cassie pursed her lips together. "I have a girlfriend, and like I said before Katherine, I hate you."

"You really think your brothers are gonna rush to get you out? Stefan's got what he wants– you gone so he can take back Elena." Katherine walked up to Cassie as she inched closer onto her. "Nobody will ever know."

Katherine pushed Cassie down as she pressed her lips to Cassie's neck only for Cassie to grab her pushing her off. "Stop it." She moved out the way standing up. Katherine clenched her jaw watching Cassie walk away.
____