8| flirty girls

3rd Person Point of View

Damon walked to the door opening it revealing Jeremy Gilbert. "I need to talk to you" Jeremy stated, "And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asked not interested as he went to close the door on Jeremy but he held his hand out pushing it back open.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse." Jeremy informed trying to perk Damon's attention but failed. "He's not a werewolf yet." "Wow. Fascinating. Not enough." Damon denied.

"But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moon stone- A special connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Jeremy exclaimed when Cassie walked in sight, "Moon stone?" She questioned Jeremy nodded confirming, "And I know where it is.. Look I just want to help."

"What does Elena say about this?" Cassie asked. Jeremy avoided eye contact with the vampires causing Damon to smirk, "Oh you haven't told her." Jeremy sighed as he explained, "Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this-" "Then listen to her." Cassie cut him off.

"But you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself." Damon commented, "Wow you're search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

Jeremy huffed, "Are you going to let me or not?" Cassie rolled her eyes a she pushed Damon out the way gesturing for the Gilbert to come in.
_____

"Ric." Damon greeted as Ric walked in the room with a box, "This is Isobel's research from Duke, Vanessa sent it to me." "Oh Vanessa the hottie." Damon smirked causing Cassie to punch his arm he looked at her rolling his eyes, Cassie had decided to end things with Vanessa because she didn't want her involved with all the drama not wanting Vanessa to get hurt. Alaric continued,

"Yes now do you remember the old aztec curse she told us about?" Rick questioned.

Cassie nodded, "Yeah the sun and the moon." "Aztec curse, cool." Jeremy commented walking up to the trio. Rick nodded, "Yeah supposedly, vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power since then, werwolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weaker by the sun.Most of them anyway." Rick explained gesturing to Cassie's and Damon's daylight rings.

"According to the legend the werewolf part of the curse, it's sealed with the moon stone." "What do you mean sealed?" Jeremy questioned. "It's a witch thing. Whatever seals the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse." Cassie stated, "So maybe Mason thinks he can use the moon stone to break the curse."

Damon denied, "If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture books we're idiots." Cassie ignored him as she turned to Jeremy who had the information on the moon stone, "Where is the moon stone now?" She asked. "Tyler." Jeremy answered.

"Can you get it?" Cassie asked, "Yeah." "Okay lets go." "So you do believe it?" Jeremy asked confused Cassie shrugged, "Same book that says a werewolf bit kills a vampire ignoring it will make us bigger idiots.Now lest go."
____