Chapter001: The Beginning Part1

This is a story about a delinquent, an epically rich kid with a greedy face mother, some stupid lovey-dovey couple, and a butler.

WARNING: Please read before you proceed...

            This is my first ever fanfic inspired by reading too much manga…and is basically made for the purpose of fangirling. OTL So you'll find me here as one of the characters. LOLOL. The title is also random...I have no idea why I chose that title, I just felt like it somehow...so don't ask! XD I know its crap, I don't need to know it twice 'kay? 

Here are the characters you need to know:

MAO: the delinquent one in this story, and is the very main character here. (This character is not mine, because he's actually the MAN i'm fangirling at, the main reason this story was created! XD He's the vocalist of the jrock band called SID[シド]. So thank him instead if you will actually put a liking on this story. XD)

LEN: the epping rich kid with the greedy mother and is friends with the stupid lovey-dovey couple. (So obviously this is meh. XD)

EUNNAH & HIROTO: the stupid lovey-dovey couple. Stupid in their own special way. XD (And these two are neither my original characters. LOLOL. Eunnah-san is my friend who's so obsess with Hiroto, the guitarist from the jrock band called AliceNine.)

HAKU: the handsome butler of Len's family. (This character is not one of my own either. He's the guitarist from the jrock band called UNITE.)

RIN: the greedy mother of Len. (She's also one of my friends who's acting as my okaa-san. :D)

AKI: Len's brother. (You'll only see him on the later chapters though, near the end to be specific. He's not mine either. He's the awesome bassist of the jrock band where Mao-san belonged; SID[シド] / Shido desu~)

            So basically...all my characters do exist people! wahaha. This is a comedy fanfic and anything could happen. LOL. Btw...I used our real ages, so don't freak out! XD The characters’ age were at some high distance.

The place: Mainly on a forest near a park.

Chapter001: The Beginning Part1 

*******

(It was a fine and cool day, everyone is so cheerful and enjoying the weather…the spring has finally come! But except for one guy who seems so pissed and irritated by the world. The guy’s name was Mao, well no one’s ever call him his name since because no one is brave enough to call him or talk to him. (I just thought I would tell you because he’s like the Protagonist in this story.) Anyway he hates the crowd; he always had that doomed like aura around him so everyone was scared of him. He has a favorite spot in the park; he calls it “His Hideout”, he’s mostly seen in that place so it’s more like his living there. He’s the only one who knows the place.) 

******* 

(One normal day when he went to his “hideout” he saw that someone was there. It was a girl who’s obviously much younger than him, sitting in his favorite bench. He wondered how the girl finds the place and what she’s doing in a place like that(i.e. his hideout is at the very dark side of the park so no one goes there or even notice its existence.), so without any second thought he walks towards the girl.)

Mao: “Hey kid! What are you doing here?” *with a scary tone of voice and facial expression* 

Girl: *the girl looked at him* “I’m not a kid, I’m already 17.” 

Mao: “So what? You’re not allowed in here, this is my territory! And that bench you where sitting at is mine!” 

Girl: *turns away* “What are you talking about? I don’t see your name written in here.”