Chapter001: The Beginning Part2

*******

Mao: “Please…please tell me the truth! D-do you know me?” *kneels down* 

(The truth is Mao has long been suffering from an amnesia…He doesn’t remember anything from his past. He’s been on coma for 5 years and all his relatives had already give up on him and left him. The only thing left on him is his wallet that contains his I.D…He tries to find anyone who knows him, a relative or a friend but it’s useless, at the end he didn’t find anyone. He’s been irritated and then starting to hate people…Since then he had never build any relationship [any kind, even friendship] with anyone, so no one really knows him [but now he sure is popular and everyone knows him but only by his scary attitude and not to mention his scary facial expression]. But the doctor once told him that since 3 years ago, no one has ever visited him in the hospital except for a little girl who’s always bringing him flowers, so the doctor thought it was his sister or maybe his daughter [oh my gadd Mao! He thought the girl was your daughter!*laughs*] Errmm…So Mao then tried to find the girl but again its useless because no one in the hospital knows who the girl is so Mao eventually give up and forget about it.) 

Girl: “M.-Mao…I-i’m…so-r-ry…” *hugs Mao tightly and cry with him* “It-it was my fault…” *shaking* 

Mao: *let go of the girl* “Wha-what..??” *slightly shocked* 

Girl: “It’s my fault that you’ve been in that coma…” 

Mao: “What?? What are you talking about??” *totally confused* 

Girl: “That day…It was a sunny day...I was only 11, I was crying in the front gate of our school…because I was bullied by my other classmates…suddenly you came to me and said “Are you alright? here…*hands her his handkerchief*.” “you know I always finished work at this hour, if you want I’ll keep you company ‘til your guardian comes and pick you up so that those bully won’t come near you again.” I was so happy…my parents are always busy with work so I always do things on my own…It’s the first time we’ve met and since that day you always come to my school and wait with me ‘til my guardian arrives. But on the 3rd day…my guardian didn’t come and you have no choice but to walk me home…when we came, my house was burned down…everyone is panicking…luckily my parents we’re on their business trip that day…I was so shocked…I immediately searched for my brother but they said no one has seen him yet…I was so scared and quickly run into our burning house to save my brother…you tried to stop me but I insisted so you run after me…we’ve found my brother but as we try to go out, the fire is almost eating the whole area…you protected us and quickly pushed us to the exit…but you’ve been stranded and I immediately called for help…you’re already unconscious when they found you…they said you we’re lucky to be still alive….but you’ve suffered in coma…your family is so worried, and I feel so guilty I can’t even looked at you…I don’t have the courage to show my face anymore…I always blame myself for what happened to you…so since then I feel responsible in the situation you’re in and decided to always look after you…but I was so scared that once you wake up you’re going to hate me…so I just watched you secretly…” 

Mao: *speechlessly shocked* 

Girl: “I…I’m so sorry…it’s my fault! It’s all my fault!” *cries* 

Mao: *realizes* “So…so you we’re that girl who always visits me at the hospital…” *reached the girl’s face* 

Girl: “Y-Yes…I’m so sorry!” *cries more* 

Mao: “But why didn’t you tell me sooner..?? All these time…I believed that no one knows my existence...” 

Girl: “I-I was so scared that you’ll hate me and avoid me! Because…because…” *looks away* 

Mao: “Because what? Tell me!” 

Girl: “It’s because…I-I LOVE YOU! *cries again* 

Mao: ". . ." *stunned that he doesn't know how to react* 

Girl: “Ever since that day we met, I have already fallen for you…but I was only a child back then…so I can’t tell you what I really feel…and just enjoy the time we spend together…” *sob sob* 

Mao: *hugs the girl* “It’s ok…stop crying...” *tries to make the girl calm* “It’s not your fault…I know that on that time it’s my free will to save you and your brother…it’s never your fault…" *paused* "And are you sure you love me like that?? Aren't you just confuse?"

Girl: *slightly stopped from crying* "No! I'm sure on what I feel for you!! I'm not confuse or anything!"

Mao: *raises his eyebrow* "You were 11 years old that time...You've got to be kidding me."

Girl: "Ehh? What's the problem with that??"

Mao: "What do you mean what's the problem with that?!! I'm old enough to be your father!! Do you know how old I am now?!!"

Girl: "I DON'T CARE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! And you don't look like your age either...You just need a bath and comb and you'll look younger as me." *smiles*

Mao: ". . ." *paused* "AAAAHHHHH!!!! A CHILD IS BEING SO OBSESS WITH MEEEEH!!!!!" *panicking and was like crying*

Girl: *pouts* 

Mao: "What am I going to do...?!!" *mumbles to his self*

(Mao turned his back for a moment...muttering things that only he can hear. Then there's a moment of short silence…when Mao finally stands up and face the girl again.) 

Mao: *let out a really deep sigh* “So what’s your name?”

Girl: *smiled* “Len, my name is Len.”

Mao: “Well hello Len, I’m Mao...where's your parents??” *smiled sarcastically* 

Len: "Ehh? What's up with that?? You talk to me like i'm a lost kid." *annoyed*

Mao: "Well, aren't you not?? You're a kid." *trying to make her understand that she is too young for him* 

Len: “What? I just confessed to you…stop calling me a kid! And I told you my name already right?!” *pouts* 

Mao: “So? I haven’t accepted it yet have I? And I'll never will. And what’s the problem with that?? You really are still a kid right?” *hove the words in her face* 

Len: “Ahh, how lame…and I told you I’m already 17…I’m having my debut next year! Soon i'll be on the right age!” *with a determined face*

Mao: “I don’t care! Compared to me you’re still a kid.” 

Len: “Whatever! I don’t give up that easily you know.” 

Mao: “Heh…yeah whatever. Let’s see how long can you take ‘til you give up.”

Len: “I told you! I will not give up, even if the world ends!” *over reacted* 

Mao: “Yeah, yeah.” *ignores* 

Len: *annoyed* *kicks Mao* 

Mao: “Ouch! Hey! where’s the respect kid?!! Dammit!” *jumps in pain* 

Len: “You don’t need it! And stop calling me kid!!” *pissed* 

Mao: “Shut up! And I will call you that whenever I want too!” *pissed* 

Len: “Gggrrrr” 

Mao: “Gggrrr” 

(And so the two continued their sweetness for each other like that. *laughs*)

******* END OF CHAPTER 1*******

COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE ALSO WELCOME.

NO PRESSURE! >:D