He Physically Defends You

*REQUESTED SO ITS WRITTEN BY YOURS TRULY (ME)!! LIKE 98% OF THESE ARE FROM TUMBLR THOUGH!!!

PLEASE GO AND READ AWKWARD!!! IT WOULD MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD IF YOU DID

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO GO AND READ "THE INTERN" WHICH IS A 5SOS FANFIC! I HAVE CHECKED IT OUT AND CAT HAS AN AMAZING IDEA GOING!!!*

Michael:

You were finally getting to meet Michael's family after dating for five months. You two have never said "I love you" but you could feel in your heart that you truly loved him. Tonight was the night you were planning to tell him that, right in front of his family.

"Babe, don't worry. My parents are going to love you. Please stop worrying," Mikey said when he looked over at your fidgeting figure.

"Oh no I'm not worried about that. It's just that I... erm, need to pee," you responded as to not give away for your little plan for later.

"Well, good thing we are here then, isn't it?" You only hummed in response when you realized there were a lot of fans and some paparazzi waiting for you both to get out.

Michael was holding on to your hand once you stepped out of the car. You made sure to be smiling and as happy and polite as you possible could be. That is, of course, until you heard one comment from what it seems like to be paparazzi.

"Y/N! How much is Michael paying you for this relationship?"

That comment caused Michael to fume in anger and march right over to the guy who looked proud of himself. Mikey punched the guy right in the nose probably breaking it in half.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man? I love her and I hope she loves me back! She isn't a goddamn prostitute and never will be, you fucking idiot."

Calum:

"I still can't believe you punched the guy, Cal. The damage could be even worse than we think!"

You and Calum were having a nice date in the park when some guy came right up behind you, grabbed your butt, and asked you out on a date when obviously you were dating Calum. Calum got pissed off so he punched the pervert, which lead to a whole fight.

Currently, you were driving Calum to the hospital since you think he broke his arm. You have never been so worried, yet horrified in your life before. Calum was, surprisingly, taking this whole situation quite well and was no longer pissed mad.

"Well, he deserved it, Y/N. It's only fair," Calum sighed and stepped out of the car when you both reached the hospital.

~~~

"Well, Mr. Hood, you luckily did not break your arm, but you did fracture your wrist when you... fell of the stage while performing?..." the doctor announced while looking at his notes.

"Oh, good! Cal, I was so worried! I swear if you ever... Fall off the stage again... Even for that reason I'm going to kill you, you loser!" you exclaimed while flailing your arms around to make your point.

"Hey! I fell for you. That has to count for boyfriend points or something," Calum sort of questioned and stated.

Ashton:

Gosh Y/N you're so lucky Ashton loves you that much. I wish my boyfriend would do that for me too

Where can I get an Ashton Irwin? I want a boyfriend like that.

Ashton is so sweet!!! Awww I totally ship Y/S/N (your ship name)

ASDFGHJKL THE ASHTON AND Y/N FEELS LIKE OH GOD OH SHIT JUST UGH NO ASHTON YOU'RE SO SWEET

"What is going on? Ashton, what the hell did you do?" you questioned to yourself while going through your mentions on twitter.

You attempted to call Ashton to ask what was going on, but you got his voicemail, twice. You then called Luke since he was more reasonable than the other boys and hopefully had his phone.

"Hello?" you heard on the other end of the phone call.

"Luke, what the hell did Ashton do?"

"Oh right that. He beat up this guy who was saying shit about the band and then was insulting you. He totally ruined that guy's ego. It was fuckin' awesome!" Luke replied enthusiastically.

You almost dropped the phone, "He beat up a guy?"

"Yeah! Oh hey we need to go now, I'll tell Ash you called. Bye!" And with that he hung up.

"Ashton, you lovable, stupid, idiot. I love you. Thanks for sticking up for me. xxxxxxxxx" you quickly sent him before continuing on with your twitter adventures.

Luke:

So because I could not think of a preference for our dear boy Lucas, this one is courtesy of Clairy22

I just edited it a bit, but only twice so like 99% of this is your work, girl! Thanks by the way!! xxxxx

You're at the airport, waiting for your plane to come. Some guy comes up to you and starts to flirt with you, but you try to push him off of you, looking for the obvious blonde tuft of hair of your boyfriend, Luke, in the crowd.

The guy keeps on flirting with you, and you start to get fed up. You push him away from you, and the guy gets angry and tries to hit you. Before he gets to you though, a strong hand blocks the punch, then shoving the guy backwards. The guy stumbles and crashes over the seats, you and Luke laughing together.

"You're mine, you know that? Ill always love you, no matter what," Luke says into your hair, hugging and comforting you.

"I know, I'll always love you too," You replied, pecking Luke quickly on the lips before you walked out of the terminal, hand in hand.