He's Jealous

Calum: Calum’s eyes shoot towards the glimmering water and he watches as you’re chatted up by a lifeguard, his muscles rippling visibly in the sunlight as he moves. His chest tightens with anger as the guy continues to talk to you despite the visibly uncomfortable expression on your face. “Might want to take care of that, you know.. Show him who the alpha male is.” He shoots Michael a look before hoisting himself off of the pool chair and making his way towards the water, his jaw clenching and unclenching in an effort to control the brunt of his anger. The water is cold against his skin in comparison to the warmth of the sun but he submerges and walks over to where the two of you are standing. A look of immense relief is on your face when your eyes meet his, but it’s soon replaced with concern when you see the fire burning in the deep brown of his eyes. “Lucas! This is Calum, my boyfriend.” You blurt out, grabbing his arm and pulling him in front of the lifeguard. Calum’s bicep tenses beneath your grip and you press harder. “It’s nice to meet you, mate, but I’d really appreciate it if you’d stop flirting with my girlfriend. Thanks.” He spits before dragging you off,  his arm tightening around your waist as the lifeguard stares at your retreating figures.

Ashton: "So, what do you think?" You giggle as the tulle skirt swirls around your body and tickles the bare skin of your thighs. He glances up from his phone and his jaw slackens immediately, his eyes widening as he stares at you.  It takes him a few seconds to regain his composure before stuttering out a "Beautiful, as always" before his eyes return to your legs. You giggle and spin around once more before returning to the dressing room to change back in to your jeans and sweater. Only moments later the two of you are walking towards the cash register. The cashier smirks at the both of you, his eyes drinking in your figure as you come closer. Ashton’s jaw clenches but he just wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer to his body. "Hello!" The guy says cheerfully as you set your dress on the counter, smiling in response. "Wow, this must look gorgeous on you." The flirting continues for a few minutes before Ashton’s had enough and nearly drags you out of the store, pressing you against the wall and smashing his lips to yours as soon as you’re in a deserted area. "What the fuck?" You gasp as he bites down on your bottom lip, his hands grasping your butt. "You’re mine." He growls, his lips traveling to your neck and sucking on the skin there. "All mine."

Luke: His normally bright blue eyes have darkened to a deep navy blue, so dark and stormy that they resemble the churning ocean. The drink in his hand keeps him from walking up to the bartender and physically impairing him as you retrieve a drink from the bar. “Man, that guy’s a dick.” Calum slurs from his left side, the drink in his hand sloshing over the rim and on to the floor, causing him to giggle as he stumbles towards the dance floor of the club. The remainder of the scotch burns down Luke’s throat and he sets the glass down on the table before making his way over towards the bar. The angry knot in his stomach intensifies when he hears your loud laughter and the adjoining chuckles of the guy as he stares at your chest. As soon as he’s in a close range he grabs a hold of your waist, his fingertips slipping on the silky material of your dress but digging in to get a better grip before his lips smash on to yours. You gasp against his lips as he presses you against the counter, his body pressed against yours and his teeth grazing your bottom lip. “What the hell was that?” You breathe when you pull away, watching the retreating figure of the bartender. “Nothing,” He whispers and presses a kiss to your neck. “Nothing at all.”

Michael: "Thanks for the flowers, babe," You kiss his cheek softly before starting to fill up a vase with water. "Um, those are nice but uh.. I didn’t get you any flowers." His furrowed brows and flushed cheeks cause you to set the flowers down and turn off the tap. "What are you talking about? Of course these are from - oh." Attached to the package is a small note. You pluck it from the stem and open it, your eyes scanning across the words scrawled on the small paper. "It looks like I’ve got a secret admirer." Blood rushes to your cheeks as you make the realization, watching the color drain from his face only to quickly be replaced by a deep red tint. "What the fuck?" He shouts, snatching the note from your fingertips and reading it. His cheeks flush a deeper red and crumples up the note before throwing it in the garbage, then grabbing the flowers from the counter and crumpling them in his hands. "Michael!" His bicep bulges beneath your grip and he stiffens for a moment before relaxing, the red in his cheeks fading to a soft pink. "I’m sorry." He murmurs, looking down at the crumpled flowers in his hands. "I’ll buy you new ones." The look on his face is so full of guilt that you can’t help but chuckle. "It’s okay babe," You kiss him softly. "They were wilting anyway."

*so format is different cause im too lazy to change it so they way it is on tumblr is the way it will be on here*