Your/His Mother Finds a Used Condom

*I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so first of all this has 20.1k reads! Like, wow, thank you!! I never thought this would get so many so bless all your fangirling hearts! xx

Second, I was thinking of doing another book of preferences, but I can't choose who to do! So please help me! I honestly have no clue and you guys would help so much so please do!! Thanks :)

Twitter/Kik: @ally0600 

Any questions or requests that's how you will talk to me or you can follow if you want. M'kay that's all! Continue on now...*

Ashton:

Last weekend, Ashton and yourself had been left alone at his house while his mother ran some errands. You hadn’t seen each other in a long time because he had just gotten home from tour and you were craving each other’s touch. One thing led to another and you ended up having sex in his old childhood bedroom. Ashton’s mother was fixing to take out the trash so she was making her rounds and collecting the bags from each room. She got to Ashton’s room and you heard her stomp down the stairs as you were snuggled into Ashton’s chest as you watched ‘The Little Mermaid.’

“What is this?!” she shrieked, holding up the condom between her thumb and index finger with her other hand placed firmly on her hip as she glared at the two of you.

“Um, a c-condom,” Ashton stuttered.

“The two of you are way too young to be sexually active! How long as this been going on?”

“Mom, we’ve only had sex twice and at least we use protection!” Ashton yelled back.

Her glare softened as this registered. She sighed, “You’re right. I just wished you would’ve waited. You two do love each other and you did use protection so that’s what matters. But I still don’t want this going on in my house,” she declared and walked back up the stairs.

Calum: 

You walked into your parent’s house hand-in-hand with Calum. You went straight to the kitchen, knowing your mother would be there as she was cooking dinner. You threw your bag on the table, some of the contents spilling out but you paid no attention to it.

You started telling your mother a story of something that had happened to you yesterday. You were lost in what you were saying and she was walking around the kitchen chopping carrots here, pouring flour there. Calum was sitting next to you at the breakfast bar, your fingers intertwined with his. She walked around the table but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw something beside your purse.

Blood rushed to your face and you stopped mid-sentence because you knew what she found.

She picked up the string of condoms, “Are these condoms?”

“Yes,” you quietly answered looking down at the counter, avoiding all eye-contact.

“Why the hell do you need condoms?” she asked, obviously knowing the answer.

“Cal and I have started having sex. We’ve been dating for over a year and we are both head-over-heels for each other. We are both old enough and we can make decisions by ourselves,” you tried to explain to your mother.

She stared at the two of you. Calum’s eyes were wide because he was afraid of what your mother would do. She held the stare for one second longer and went back to cooking. “Be careful,” where the only words she said about the subject.

Michael: 

Michael and you were sitting on your living room floor in your apartment playing videogames. You heard a knock at the door and someone entered. A few moments later she walked through the entry way to the living room.

“Hello,” she smiled at the two of you as she looked at the screen. You paused the game and stood up to hug her.

“Why’d you stop by? Did you need anything?” you asked.

“Oh, no, I just hadn’t seen the pair of you in a while so I thought I might stop by while I was in town!”

“It’s good to see you again!” Michael exclaimed as he lightly hugged her.

The three of you sat around drinking tea and talking when your mother left to go to the restroom. When she got up Michael gave you a frantic look.

“What?” you asked him.

“The condom,” he replied. Your face went white, fearing how your mother would react. Michael had stayed over last night and after you downed a few drinks each, you got a little horny and ended up having sex in your shower, the condom being discarded in the waste bin there.

“(Y/N), your mother shouted. You got up and walked down the hall and you were met at the bathroom with your mother whose arms were tightly crossed over her chest. “I would say something about this but I guess it’s too late to tell you to wait and I can’t complain because you obviously used protection. Just be careful, sweetie,” she said, her eyes softening.

She hugged you goodbye and shook Michael’s hand before walking out the door as quickly as she entered.

Luke: 

You and Luke were having lunch at a small café on a pier in his hometown. You were laughing over a story he was telling you and his phone started ringing. He answered it. You could faintly hear the other line and you could tell it was his mother.

“Do you know what I found in your wastebasket?”

“Probably some papers and candy wrappers,” he answered raising an eyebrow at her question.

“Wrong. A condom,” she corrected him.

His mouth dropped open and his face turned white.

“Get home now,” she said and hung up the phone, obviously mad.

“We should probably go now. I’ll drop you off on the way to my house,” he said hurriedly paying the check.

“You don’t have to take all the blame for this, Luke, I mean I was a part of it, too.”

“It’s okay. She can’t stay mad at me forever. At least we did the right thing. I love you,” he said kissing my cheek and taking my hand and walking to the car.